Reviews for Scars
sunshine.katz chapter 16 . 11/10
Really want to know whether you intended Peeta to make a recovery or not! It's unlikely that you're going to return to this but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, so thank you for what you did post up.
Lovelytothebone chapter 16 . 9/16
I can't believe you didn't finish this, please come back!
baldcoder chapter 16 . 9/7
Great story. Too bad it's not complete. Well written.
dragonBug27 chapter 16 . 2/20
Awwwww man last updated in 2011? What are the chances you are going to update for us 6 years layer? Wishful thinking I know but I love your writing style and the story itself!
GoPinkLion chapter 16 . 2/7
So, to be continued? Is that still happening? Just wondering.

By the way, I loved first date and trust your wingman. They're quite possibly my favorite!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
OK I have to get this off my chest, because this pops up in fan fiction from time to time...Gale didn't love Katniss first. He only saw her as a potential mate a bit before the reaping, whereas Peeta loved her since he was 5yrs old. I think Katniss also loved Peeta first. Not romantically, but since the bread incident, she's definitely been keeping tabs on him.

Also, and most importantly, Katniss could hunt and trade long before she met Gale. I really wish you hadn't taken this badassery from from Katniss, just so you could play up the love triangle and Gale's importance. He taught her about snares and was her hunting partner but she could have survived without him. What she says about Gale keeping her and her family alive is actually far more applicable to Peeta since she couldn't have done all that were it not for Peeta and the bread.
BrownB chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
I have got to make sure stories are finished before I go getting all emotionally attached to them...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I seriously came back after years to read this story again in hopes of it being complete... still a great reading. Please finish it. A story like this deserves an ending. Or at least... add a short chapter on how you wanted it to end.
Melindaleo chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
I am so very sorry to realize this story is incomplete. You've had me enthralled for days. I so love a good Peeta story. Obviously, its been years so I don't even know if you still get these replies, but I had to thank you for a job well done. If you had any kind of outline, I'd be grateful for a response letting me know how you'd planned to have Katniss save Peeta. My ever-hopeful heart can't believe someone who obviously loves him would let him die, and I do believe you love him, too.

Job well done, and I hope you still enjoy the fandom.
Mollyzmom chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
So good . Please finish the story and let Peeta live!
Jamierachel chapter 16 . 4/22/2016
Please continue. I have to know how this ends. Maybe just a hint?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
You can't leave It here! Please continue
NourLight chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
update please?
Olivia O'Neil chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
Please finish it. Nearly five years is way too long to go without updating it. And please don't kill Peeta. Five stars isn't enough, I'd give this story at least twenty stars. This story shows how talented you are at writing and it would be a crime for this story to remain unfinished.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
to be continued? when? i thought you said this story was a priority, so what happened?