Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Right another chapter
A chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Wow this story is incredible. Please don't give up on it! It deserves the amazing finish that I know you can give it :)
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Great fic. Any chance you are going to finish it?
AnnyaM chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
Poor Peeta...probably dead after all this months down there... (
Katniss730 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Beautiful chapter. I can see how this won an award for mistaking this story for cannon!
Katniss730 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Amazing chapter. You give the characters so much emotional depth.
sigsauer226 chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Really enjoying the story hope yuou finish.
Roses Near Rivers chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
I just finished reading this story and I can't believe you never finished it. What happened? Please finish it. I have to know what happens!
sigsauer226 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
A very nice read. Looking forward to the next chapter.
anon chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
An interesting fic, poor Peeta and Katniss!
Bluerthanvelveteen chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
Possibly the best hunger games fic I have ever read. I cried actual tears at the end of chapter 15, and when they were evacuating my heart was honestly racing. Thank you for being the reason I've neglected studying, and instead been glued to my laptop screen! I know you recently said you were not giving up on this story and it made me so happy. I can't wait for the next chapter! 3
muskratlove chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Peeta has to live!
gilo chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
ahhhh i totally love it! but i feel like your not going to give me a terribly happy ending? :P

i think snow should have a little rampage like in the book...and leave a note for katniss like he did in the book with the roses. maybe something like 'how's your husband? kidney infection? i have a little something for that'. and he can know because he tortured the doctor or something!

but i think you should have a happy ending, they deserve their happy ending after all they've been through! :) and what was up with prim?

but please post more soon! :D:D:D:D
KatLady13 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
I think I've enjoyed reading this just as much as MJ. I'm amazed at how you've stayed so true to the characters essences. When Katniss got back to 13, when she was telling Peeta about her dreams, I was crying at her struggle. This has been amazing to read, and I'm so glad you've shared it with us. This is a very powerful story.
Silmarion chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
My dear, this is a beautiful creation you have here. I'm somewhat at a loss for words. You've captured the characters perfectly and I would be lying if I said that I was not one hundred percent impressed by your ability to predict and envision so much that is revealed in MJ before it was even released.

I won't go so far as to say that it is better than what Suzanne Collins' wrote, as I feel that to be a tremendous disservice to a brilliant author. I will, however, say that it is a wonderful alternate to Mockingjay and perhaps the most realistic that I have yet encountered. Of course, looking at the number of awards you've received for your stories, I'm sure you're already well aware of all of this.

It saddens me to see this story dangling so precariously close to the end. However, if you say you will finish it, you will finish it and I will wait patiently for the next update. Well...as patiently as I am able.

Best of luck,