Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Hey, I really love the story! You're doing an amazing job. Some constructive critism is that Katniss is starting to seem a little O.C. I don't think that the real Katniss really cares about relationships or acts as vulnerable as she did on the place. Other than that, your story is very intriguing. Keep it up!
jennifer21596 chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
So is it safe to be angry and assume that you aren't going to finish this story since its been 4 years? I was SOBBING through chapter 15 and 16, now I'm really upset this isn't finished. How could you promise an ending and then never give one. (I'm not trying to sound harsh, just dedicated).
katniss7475 chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
Please please PLEASE don't abandon this story. It's easily one of my favorite fanfics of all time and you're such a talented writer. I'd hate to see a story this exciting go unfinished.
AnnyaM chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
It makes me very sad that you never finished this story.
Even so, it remains as my favorite! All the best to you!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
I'm sorry, I dont like madge in this story. She seems to be doing whatever she feels is in her right and because Katniss has the mindset that she has it worse and she knows whats best she just lets her do it.
DarkJosey66 chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
There it is right there Haymitch care more about the war and rebellion than he does about Peeta or Katniss and it surprises me that know one has ever mentioned it before I mean I guess I never paid much attention to it til you practically painted it out
DarkJosey66 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Ok I'll be honest Gale isn't one my favorite characters and I'll admit he isn't a horrible person but I think you give him to much credit I mean firstly he sort of a bigot if from what I've read is accurate secondly I believe he's more about revenge than actual justice he also he has attendancie to not care about the loss innocent lives i mean i understand there in a war but the thought doesn't seem to bother him at all so yeah too much credit to Gale
DarkJosey66 chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
I dont entirely agree with what Peeta said i do think the Capitol people are capable of caring i believe Peeta knows that im mean Cinna Portia and Effie and there Prep teams are examples of that alot them shallow ignorant idiots but i dont think Peeta would believe them all in capable of caring
Monty-noble chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Please finish it. .. dying to know what happens. ..
JoJo4 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I feel really bad for Gale in this chapter. I think Katniss is unwittingly toying with him, and I don't think Gale should have put up with it. Poor guy.
monica chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I eagerly await further chapters.
LSZero chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
That's A LOT of mix signals Katniss is sending Gale. Am I the only one who thinks their conversation is like that? The "I belong to you and you belong to me" part really brought me to this conclusion
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
by the way you can't put t for teen then m
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
i love it
Samantha chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
I love it so very much! IT IS AMAZING! PLEASEEEEEE finish it. I wanna read the reat of it so bad. Your style of writing is really really good andi really love this fan fiction.
737 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »