Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
when are you updating this is amazing
guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
WHYYYYYY haven't you updated this?! I love it so much, Gadge is beautiful
Martianmojo chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Truly fantastic. Such a welcome reprieve from the often hopelessly depressing MJ...
ATimeForWolves chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
*sigh* I found this on a list of recommendations and at this point I should know to check the most recent update before diving in so I only have my self to blame. That said, this fic is amazing and it really sucks that you've abandoned it.
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
WHYYYYYYYY. YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS INCOMPLETE MASTERPIECE. This makes me so sad... I love you, but I hate you. Your writing is just so... so... book worthy! I know you probably won't finish this, but could you do me the favor and send me a three sentence summary of the ending you were going for?! I. Need. To. Know. You're amazing!
iridescentprism chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Hello. This is my very 1st review for your fan fiction!
Honestly, it's amazing. Very well written, and every aspect makes sense- emotionally, mentally, physically. Scientifically, even. It is well-paced, even though I had to wait long for your chapters. You are smart to keep your readers anxious about Peeta's health condition, thus making them hooked on Scars. A good move. I also find myself sympathizing Katniss'es mother, and I understand why she felt the need to protect Peeta- not just because he is the boy that her daughter loves. Peeta reminds her of the man she once loved before she ran off with the coal miner. The Baker. Dear, I am in love with your fan fiction. A work of art. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
I thought she already saw annie when they were doing the recap in catching fire.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
OMG! Please do not leave me with this cliffhanger! Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I like the amount of insight you used in creating the history of 13. I didnt even consder how they ended up with all of that information. Or how the rebellion came to be.
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Maxing story love the consept!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
That was a nice finish for the chapter.
prairie loon chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
You have written a better story than the original Mockin nam lly

?
Please finish it!
ad chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
I cannot wait until your next chapter come out! I read this whole thing within a matter of days! (I guess I should have been studying for finals...but this is just to good) thank you for this story, it really makes me happy to read :) when will the next part be out!?
mjac10 chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
OMG! This story is awesome! I really hope you decide to finish it one day
clhardi1 chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Gosh! I remember reading the story a long time ago and thinking wow this is so great. It's even better than the real Mockingjay. Or at least a little more satisfying as far as how I thought the story would end. I remember reading it as you were updating and always waiting and hoping the next chapter to come out so I can see what was going to happen next. I just love the characterization of all the minor characters like prim and match it even the mom. It's the story I wanted from mockingjay...even thought I still loved the raw , real ending of the book. So 3 years later... just finished watching the movie catching fire and looked for this story again. I watched the last goodbye scene between k/p in the movie and thought, oh no! That's the end of my sweet, in love with katniss, Peeta! Then I was depressed about the next movie, but I remembered your story and how you fixed it! Sometimes a story from along time ago when you look back at them, really aren't that good. At the time you read them, They served their the purpose but now, standing up to what you've read since then, they seem silly or stupid or irrelevant or not even that well-written. Not this story! This one stands the test of time because it's really quality storytelling. As I read it again I thought, man this is still such a good story! I read the whole thing again and remember it was unfinished! I know it's been like three years now, and you're probably really busy with your real life, and that you probably lost all your inspiration and moved on from the hunger games, but this is such an amazing story! I'm sure you're still an amazing writer! Do you think you have it in you to please finish the story and bring us all some long awaited closure? Pretty pretty pleaseā€¦? It could be an excellent Christmas gift to your loyal fans! I just had to make my plea one last time! But at any rate...thanks for a really great story and happy holidays.
721 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »