Reviews for Scars
annmarie.medina chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I'm loving it! Please finish? It would be so sad if you didn't.
gracefulclutz chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Just let me start by saying tht you suck for not continuing, the story was good and had a lot of potential, bit you did not care enough to finish it. I'm sorry im being mean but I'm just very angry tht this is thr end and I don't get to even know what you were planning for them. More I'm going togo be upset:-(

Not other than that I absolutely loved thr story
theaterdiva13 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
I loved this story! I hope it continues... One of my favorite Hunger Games Fanfics!
Halllooooooo chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
So. Chapter? Chapter? NEW CHAPTER? )
teampeeta1223 chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
HEY. HEY YOU. I STUMBLED UPON THIS FIC FROM A WEBSITE AND DEAR GOD I LOVE IT. WHAT IS AIR?! YOU SAID THIS IS "TO BE CONTINUED" BUT THAT WAS 2 FREAKING YEARS AGO. COME ON. I AM GOING TO BE PATIENTLY WAITING UNTIL YOU CONTINUE THIS. I NEEEEEEEDDD TOKNOW IF PEETA WILL LIVE OR DIE! YOU HAVE PROBABLY LEFT SO MANY PEOPLE HANGING FOR 2 FREAKING YEARS. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Okay?
Okay.
Kay Skie chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I love Prim's reaction to the marriage. Then Peeta's comment, "Don't attack the cripple.". Pure brilliance.
TJ chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Wait. But really? To be continued?

PLEASE CONTINUE.
I love it so far!
I may have cried a couple times.. so fucking good, pls continue... pretty pretty pretty please?
Renee chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Where is the ending? I have really enjoyed this story but I am extremely disappointed that there is no disclaimer that this story has no ending. Please finish the story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
more sexy times please
maryclumsykatherine chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Even though the last update was two years ago, you should finish the story.

I like yours better than the real Mockingjay. Which normally wouldn't be saying much because that book was an absolutely sad excuse to even be called a book, but I do very very much like your version.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Dude! You have no idea how much u need to update the! Seriously!
ct522 chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Hello! I'm loving this story. But where is the rest of it?

Inquiring readers want to know.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Morkie251 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I really like this story. The note from Peeta at the end was so cute and perfect. :)
BlondeKatniss chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
yah this is awesome can't wait for teh next chapter
BlondeKatniss chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
am i the only one who likes president snow? yah, he can be evil at sometimes but i'm sure deep down he is a nice person. thats why in the movie he looks like santa claus. and in the books he is just a delusional sad man that needs friends. i'm sure he just pretends to be evil so that people don't like him because he just wants to be a lonely old man like mr. smithers from the simpsons. 'release the hounds'. yah but president snow is just like the crazy grandpa/santa claus and i can't bring myself to hate him. i'm weird. :) lalala
**BlondeKatniss**