Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Dude! You have no idea how much u need to update the! Seriously!
ct522 chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Hello! I'm loving this story. But where is the rest of it?

Inquiring readers want to know.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Morkie251 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I really like this story. The note from Peeta at the end was so cute and perfect. :)
BlondeKatniss chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
yah this is awesome can't wait for teh next chapter
BlondeKatniss chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
am i the only one who likes president snow? yah, he can be evil at sometimes but i'm sure deep down he is a nice person. thats why in the movie he looks like santa claus. and in the books he is just a delusional sad man that needs friends. i'm sure he just pretends to be evil so that people don't like him because he just wants to be a lonely old man like mr. smithers from the simpsons. 'release the hounds'. yah but president snow is just like the crazy grandpa/santa claus and i can't bring myself to hate him. i'm weird. :) lalala
**BlondeKatniss**
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
At first I was like 'wait... Peeta is mrs everdeens son?!' Then I was like 'Katniss and peeta are married... Nevermind' :D
klovely chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
please tell me he doesnt die ! cried way to much
CleoJackson chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story! Please write again cuz I really want to know what happens to Peeta:)
jewelpearl chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Great story! I just found it and read straight through. I really want to know how it turns out! However, I notice that it's been 2 years since an update. I looked at your profile page, last updated last April, and you promise to return to it. PLEASE DO! I've read all three books, and I don't mind that this one deviates from the Mockingjay book; it's supposed to. That's kind of one of the purposes of fanfic.
jewelpearl chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Wow... I just found this story; it's only my second foray into Hunger Games fanfic. I really love it, and this chapter is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I can't wait to read the rest...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
i really have nothing to say except that i am very sad that one of the most amazing stories in HG FF is abandoned..and i saw on twitter that you seemed not very fond of the number 666 as your reviews' number so i decided to make 667..just for your ease..
MarieLewis chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
...I didn't realise this story wasn't complete until I read the beginning of this chapter. AKSDJNFLKASJNDFLSJNLDKJNS!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love your fics!
PLEASE FINISH chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Really good so far! Please finish it!
13SwiftTribute chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Love this story, but poor Peeta! :( please update soon!
TatianaMellark chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
omg why did you stop writting!? :O pleasee post more chapters!
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »