Reviews for Scars
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
by the way you can't put t for teen then m
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
i love it
Samantha chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
I love it so very much! IT IS AMAZING! PLEASEEEEEE finish it. I wanna read the reat of it so bad. Your style of writing is really really good andi really love this fan fiction.
HGGal chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Oh no! I just found your story and now I'm on pins and needles without the ending! Please, please, update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
when are you updating this is amazing
guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
WHYYYYYY haven't you updated this?! I love it so much, Gadge is beautiful
Martianmojo chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Truly fantastic. Such a welcome reprieve from the often hopelessly depressing MJ...
ATimeForWolves chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
*sigh* I found this on a list of recommendations and at this point I should know to check the most recent update before diving in so I only have my self to blame. That said, this fic is amazing and it really sucks that you've abandoned it.
ffismylife chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
WHYYYYYYYY. YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS INCOMPLETE MASTERPIECE. This makes me so sad... I love you, but I hate you. Your writing is just so... so... book worthy! I know you probably won't finish this, but could you do me the favor and send me a three sentence summary of the ending you were going for?! I. Need. To. Know. You're amazing!
iridescentprism chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Hello. This is my very 1st review for your fan fiction!
Honestly, it's amazing. Very well written, and every aspect makes sense- emotionally, mentally, physically. Scientifically, even. It is well-paced, even though I had to wait long for your chapters. You are smart to keep your readers anxious about Peeta's health condition, thus making them hooked on Scars. A good move. I also find myself sympathizing Katniss'es mother, and I understand why she felt the need to protect Peeta- not just because he is the boy that her daughter loves. Peeta reminds her of the man she once loved before she ran off with the coal miner. The Baker. Dear, I am in love with your fan fiction. A work of art. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
I thought she already saw annie when they were doing the recap in catching fire.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
OMG! Please do not leave me with this cliffhanger! Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I like the amount of insight you used in creating the history of 13. I didnt even consder how they ended up with all of that information. Or how the rebellion came to be.
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Maxing story love the consept!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
That was a nice finish for the chapter.
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »