Reviews for Scars
clhardi1 chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Gosh! I remember reading the story a long time ago and thinking wow this is so great. It's even better than the real Mockingjay. Or at least a little more satisfying as far as how I thought the story would end. I remember reading it as you were updating and always waiting and hoping the next chapter to come out so I can see what was going to happen next. I just love the characterization of all the minor characters like prim and match it even the mom. It's the story I wanted from mockingjay...even thought I still loved the raw , real ending of the book. So 3 years later... just finished watching the movie catching fire and looked for this story again. I watched the last goodbye scene between k/p in the movie and thought, oh no! That's the end of my sweet, in love with katniss, Peeta! Then I was depressed about the next movie, but I remembered your story and how you fixed it! Sometimes a story from along time ago when you look back at them, really aren't that good. At the time you read them, They served their the purpose but now, standing up to what you've read since then, they seem silly or stupid or irrelevant or not even that well-written. Not this story! This one stands the test of time because it's really quality storytelling. As I read it again I thought, man this is still such a good story! I read the whole thing again and remember it was unfinished! I know it's been like three years now, and you're probably really busy with your real life, and that you probably lost all your inspiration and moved on from the hunger games, but this is such an amazing story! I'm sure you're still an amazing writer! Do you think you have it in you to please finish the story and bring us all some long awaited closure? Pretty pretty pleaseā€¦? It could be an excellent Christmas gift to your loyal fans! I just had to make my plea one last time! But at any rate...thanks for a really great story and happy holidays.
Rose chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
Such a great story you've written! please finish it!
AnnyaM chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
My favorite story... :-(
neverland014 chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
one of the best fics i've ever read. continue for peeta's sake! I NEED AN ENDING:)
sarwat.qamar96 chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
I loved the whole thing from start to end...and i read it all in just 3 days...can't wait for the next chapter, btw what's the deal with the change in pen name cause I think I got it ;)
annmarie.medina chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I'm loving it! Please finish? It would be so sad if you didn't.
gracefulclutz chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Just let me start by saying tht you suck for not continuing, the story was good and had a lot of potential, bit you did not care enough to finish it. I'm sorry im being mean but I'm just very angry tht this is thr end and I don't get to even know what you were planning for them. More I'm going togo be upset:-(

Not other than that I absolutely loved thr story
theaterdiva13 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
I loved this story! I hope it continues... One of my favorite Hunger Games Fanfics!
Halllooooooo chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
So. Chapter? Chapter? NEW CHAPTER? )
teampeeta1223 chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
HEY. HEY YOU. I STUMBLED UPON THIS FIC FROM A WEBSITE AND DEAR GOD I LOVE IT. WHAT IS AIR?! YOU SAID THIS IS "TO BE CONTINUED" BUT THAT WAS 2 FREAKING YEARS AGO. COME ON. I AM GOING TO BE PATIENTLY WAITING UNTIL YOU CONTINUE THIS. I NEEEEEEEDDD TOKNOW IF PEETA WILL LIVE OR DIE! YOU HAVE PROBABLY LEFT SO MANY PEOPLE HANGING FOR 2 FREAKING YEARS. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Okay?
Okay.
Kay Skie chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I love Prim's reaction to the marriage. Then Peeta's comment, "Don't attack the cripple.". Pure brilliance.
TJ chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Wait. But really? To be continued?

PLEASE CONTINUE.
I love it so far!
I may have cried a couple times.. so fucking good, pls continue... pretty pretty pretty please?
Renee chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Where is the ending? I have really enjoyed this story but I am extremely disappointed that there is no disclaimer that this story has no ending. Please finish the story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
more sexy times please
maryclumsykatherine chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Even though the last update was two years ago, you should finish the story.

I like yours better than the real Mockingjay. Which normally wouldn't be saying much because that book was an absolutely sad excuse to even be called a book, but I do very very much like your version.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »