Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
At first I was like 'wait... Peeta is mrs everdeens son?!' Then I was like 'Katniss and peeta are married... Nevermind' :D
klovely chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
please tell me he doesnt die ! cried way to much
CleoJackson chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story! Please write again cuz I really want to know what happens to Peeta:)
jewelpearl chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Great story! I just found it and read straight through. I really want to know how it turns out! However, I notice that it's been 2 years since an update. I looked at your profile page, last updated last April, and you promise to return to it. PLEASE DO! I've read all three books, and I don't mind that this one deviates from the Mockingjay book; it's supposed to. That's kind of one of the purposes of fanfic.
jewelpearl chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Wow... I just found this story; it's only my second foray into Hunger Games fanfic. I really love it, and this chapter is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I can't wait to read the rest...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
i really have nothing to say except that i am very sad that one of the most amazing stories in HG FF is abandoned..and i saw on twitter that you seemed not very fond of the number 666 as your reviews' number so i decided to make 667..just for your ease..
MarieLewis chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
...I didn't realise this story wasn't complete until I read the beginning of this chapter. AKSDJNFLKASJNDFLSJNLDKJNS!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love your fics!
PLEASE FINISH chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Really good so far! Please finish it!
13SwiftTribute chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Love this story, but poor Peeta! :( please update soon!
TatianaMellark chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
omg why did you stop writting!? :O pleasee post more chapters!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
This was interesting. It sad saeeing Finnick in such bad shape.

I'm glad that he told Peeta about what happened to him. Its that Peeta's having flashblacks about his time in the Capitol.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I like that Madge has a boyfriend. Its good that she gets some hjappiness in her life.

"'"You don't want to see her succeed but you don't want to see her fall apart either." Gale opens his mouth to respond, but no sound comes out. I have to give Madge credit. She has left the young revolutionary, who spent hour after hour ranting to the trees and woodland creatures, speechless."" That is awesome.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I rather liked this chapter. It was interesting meeting and learning about Shell
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I LOVE how POeeta was able to walk to the cafeteria with crutches. I liked how people were congraulating him on his recovery.

AWE Prim and Rory are in a relationship. I really like this.

I absolutely LOVE how Prim told the kitchen staff about Katniss and Peeta's plans and how they gave them a lot of food.

I LOVE how Finnick went to the Capitol to help it Peeta back. It makes sense that Katniss would return the favor and bring Annie back to him.

""I watch the way his hands move instead. Some gestures are long and fluid while others and quick and sudden. The tip of the pencil jumps now and then because of the uneven surface of the paper, sending his hand in a different direction, but he never complains. He doesn't curse his unpracticed ability or his lack of control or his low-quality drawing instruments. He works through it. He finds a way to make the drawing work anyway."" This is really cool!

I love Peeta gives her the list about things she didn't know about him.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012

AWE Prim and Rory are in a relationship. I really like this.

717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »