Reviews for Scars
jane.emma.jhan chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
the nxt chap would be a goodbye for K and P before he goes to rescue Annie? man that would be an emotional scene. Hope she doesn't die hahaha
Jacky06 chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Amazing chapter! It's great that Gale and Katniss are on good terms again. Poor Gale, I love Gale as much as I love's too hard to choose. The last scene with Katniss and Peeta was really nice. I really like how you write those scenes.
o hale no chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I'm excited you decided to take this to another chapter! I can't wait to see how the situation in the Capitol goes. And thank you for the District 13 rec!
Jacky06 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Great, great story! I'm so happy that I found it. I really like the fact that the story seems very possible and "in character". Your Katniss is spot-on. :D Great job...
Twinie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010

I arrived here tonight after I read a review on the LJ community Our District 13.

First, let me tell you how impressed I am. It's the first fanfiction I've read about HG. I'm qute invested in the Twilight Fandom, and there are such wonderful stories in this fandom, and I was a little bit scare about coming in a new one, having to learn about it, and what is good and what is not. And I've found this great community, and your fic was reviewed, and I wanted to try it.

I also have to admit that I was hyper curious about this fic when I read the review because I just finished CF like two days ago and I'm obsessed, I can't think about anything else. I have no idea how I'm gonna make it til august. Anyway. I'm a huge Peeta fan so yes, the plot was really intersting.

Your writing is great, and I LOVE how close your Katniss is to Collin's one. She's still so complex. I really felt like I was still reading the original book while reading your story and it took me in District 13 for a moment.

I've only read chapter one for now, but be sure I'll read chap 3 and 4 tomorrow.

Thanks for writing it.

DrivesLikeACullen chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I love this story! SO close to being a lemon! Ahh!
o hale no chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I am in love with this fic. I love the frustrations, the hurt, the fears. I love all the feelings that are REAL and natural.

I'm going to be recommending this fic on a new fansite called Our District 13.

Here is the link: ourdistrict_13/

The rec should go up sometime today (Wednesday). Please feel free to come join our site and share in the discussions :)
faerietaleredux chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I'll be back soon to give this amazing story a review it deserves. Right now, I have to head out the door. BUt I can't leave without saying something.

Because your whole fic is like salve on the wound that is waiting for the final part of the trilogy.
periberi chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I was squeezing my heart on the Katniss/Gale parts and I AM NOT A GALE/KAT FAN. And I thought, oh my, is this story converting me or something?

Then I read the parts with Peeta and then I remembered why am I here in this camp in the first place. There's always something in their interaction that you've caught and I'm just so pleased reading it here. I miss it. They need to have a reunion as epic, or MORE EPIC, than this.

Good job!
maree chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Oh I just love it. Really. It's perfection 3
jane.emma.jhan chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I really love your story! I hope you make it longer. If not its ok. I wanna read the last chapter soon. I wish you'd make a post war chap.
RuesLullaby chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I love this story! I read the first chapter a while back and it was so sad but i thought it was great. now im so excited theres more you cant stop writing after just one more chapter of this story, you cant! :( anyways, i love this you're great!
TeamPeetaHarryJacob chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
great! I've always loved Prim and Rory together, and it was sweet to have Katniss and Gale talk about everything
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! you almost capture Suzanne Collins'

"voice" perfectly. It's really really really really really good. So sweet. You got the relationship of Katniss/Gale and Katniss/peeta so well, it really just flows. I'm glad you made it into a three-shot. Can it be four?
kts453 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
this is good update soon
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »