Reviews for Scars
Animagus-Steph chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Holy Moses, that was one long, wonderful and delightful chapter! I always enjoy a good toasting!

Please keep posting, I am addicted!
snvffles chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
OMG, absolutely brilliant, this story is so amazing and this chapter made me cry! :D
She's Classy chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
I can sum up my thoughts on this by saying: delightful. It's really well-written.

Nitpicky thing but that I need to mention though: Katniss' birthday is in the spring, May 8th :)
SubieC chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
looks great!

oh no! we have to wait for the next update?
BlackOpal chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Yes, yes, yes. I definitely didn't realize you'd updated! You have it down to a tee- the Gale v Peeta. I love your balance idea because it makes perfect sense. There's the war and then there's the games and Katniss is just caught in between just like she's caught in between the boys. Brilliant! Everyone keeps complaining that Gale doesn't get enough page-time, but I think he's just a man of few words. You captured that amazingly!
DrivesLikeACullen chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Great closing line! I like the direction that this story is going in. As much as I want Katniss to stay with Peeta, i want to see her in action.

Fantastic story!
snvffles chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I am absolutely in love with this story! Please update soon! :D
hasitoccurredtoyou chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Nice..keep writing..
Jacky06 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Oh, lord. Trouble on the horizon. That's horrible, now she obviously isn't going to be able to enjoy her "date" with Peeta. Anyway, good chapter. Post soon! :)
jane.emma.jhan chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
the nxt chap would be a goodbye for K and P before he goes to rescue Annie? man that would be an emotional scene. Hope she doesn't die hahaha
Jacky06 chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Amazing chapter! It's great that Gale and Katniss are on good terms again. Poor Gale, I love Gale as much as I love Peeta...it's too hard to choose. The last scene with Katniss and Peeta was really nice. I really like how you write those scenes.
o hale no chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I'm excited you decided to take this to another chapter! I can't wait to see how the situation in the Capitol goes. And thank you for the District 13 rec!
Jacky06 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Great, great story! I'm so happy that I found it. I really like the fact that the story seems very possible and "in character". Your Katniss is spot-on. :D Great job...
Twinie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hi!

I arrived here tonight after I read a review on the LJ community Our District 13.

First, let me tell you how impressed I am. It's the first fanfiction I've read about HG. I'm qute invested in the Twilight Fandom, and there are such wonderful stories in this fandom, and I was a little bit scare about coming in a new one, having to learn about it, and what is good and what is not. And I've found this great community, and your fic was reviewed, and I wanted to try it.

I also have to admit that I was hyper curious about this fic when I read the review because I just finished CF like two days ago and I'm obsessed, I can't think about anything else. I have no idea how I'm gonna make it til august. Anyway. I'm a huge Peeta fan so yes, the plot was really intersting.

Your writing is great, and I LOVE how close your Katniss is to Collin's one. She's still so complex. I really felt like I was still reading the original book while reading your story and it took me in District 13 for a moment.

I've only read chapter one for now, but be sure I'll read chap 3 and 4 tomorrow.

Thanks for writing it.

Ady
DrivesLikeACullen chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I love this story! SO close to being a lemon! Ahh!
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »