Reviews for Scars
hgfan1111 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
This story definitely deserves more recognition and reviews. You've done a very admirable job with the characters and the situations. Bravo! It's not easy to do-keeping them in character yet allowing them to grow as people. You've kept them real and honest about how they feel and their experiences.

Well done.

I hope you continue, if not with this story, then with others. I'll definitely be checking out more of your writing.

Cheers, Andi.
pansy25 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Aw that was so sweet. It just made me cry. I hope you update soon. This fic's awesome!
Jacky06 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
First, I'm really sad that I wasn't able to review this chapter (or the outtake) when you posted it, because my laptop's keyboard is damaged. Thankfully that now I'm in another computer I (finally) can!

Ok, so WOW, this was definitely a tear-jerker, but an amazing chapter nonetheless. There were so many things about this chapter that I loved, one of them being that it was long. Oh, how I LOVE long chaps! The bread ceremony was beautiful, as was Peeta's list at the end. I really love this story (it's one of my favorites!) and as much as I'd love to know what would happen, I understand that some things are better left unknown. Also, the little hint of the Gale/Madge pairing was really nice; I found it very endearing, although I'm not so fond of the pair actually happening in THE book.

I hope you don't stop writing HG stories because this has been magnificent. And, your Katniss is spot on! So thanks for taking your time to write this! :)

-Jacky
Freeta chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
This is the best HG fanfiction I've ever read. The writing is touching and I actually found myself so emotionally involved that I started chewing my nails. Great job MissJessica ;)
Bloomfield chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Wow, I am in utter disbelief. As a general rule I make to myself, I always will not review untill the last available chapter. But man, your writing is so spectacular that it was agony to not give a single review untill this chapter. Have you considered a career in writing like journalism? Or even write a book sometime in life? I've never come acrossed someone as young as you that is so exponentially gifted. Even I, a 15 year old honors english student with 105% with Honors being much to easy can never dream of writing this well. And my nickname has always been the writer bunny...You have a gift.

As for Senior project, I totally get where you're coming from. My cousin's a senior right now and we're really close and both my parents work so they cant pick me up most days so I go home with her and walk down a hill to my house later in the day. She is so busy with senior project nowadays along with band and having full time runing start that she has no time to her self.

Any way, I'm getting off topic. This story is absolutly amazing and I really hope you do continue it after graduation, nomatter how ruled your life might become with working and going to college. But what do I know, I dont even know when you're supposed to move into college. But if you dont continue, thank you for the amazing read to give me my hunger games entertainment. I can say right now I am 100% not boredd right now.

Please forgive the spelling errors, I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to checking that.
somesilverreply chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is the most incredible thing I've ever read. When I finished this, I felt something in me I've never felt when I've read a fanfic before. I was so... touched. It's romantic, sad, amazing vocabulary, and beautiful word pictures. I see you as a future author! Wow.

-Laura :)
o hale no chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
im so happy I came across this fic and that you've joined us at District 13. If you decide not to continue with this story I hope that you at least continue to at least write more. Your Peeta is perfection and your Katniss has grown and changed while still remaining strong and true to herself. You did an amazing job with this.
Animagus-Steph chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Holy Moses, that was one long, wonderful and delightful chapter! I always enjoy a good toasting!

Please keep posting, I am addicted!
loonyloopylvpin chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
OMG, absolutely brilliant, this story is so amazing and this chapter made me cry! :D
She's Classy chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
I can sum up my thoughts on this by saying: delightful. It's really well-written.

Nitpicky thing but that I need to mention though: Katniss' birthday is in the spring, May 8th :)
SubieC chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
looks great!

oh no! we have to wait for the next update?
BlackOpal chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Yes, yes, yes. I definitely didn't realize you'd updated! You have it down to a tee- the Gale v Peeta. I love your balance idea because it makes perfect sense. There's the war and then there's the games and Katniss is just caught in between just like she's caught in between the boys. Brilliant! Everyone keeps complaining that Gale doesn't get enough page-time, but I think he's just a man of few words. You captured that amazingly!
DrivesLikeACullen chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Great closing line! I like the direction that this story is going in. As much as I want Katniss to stay with Peeta, i want to see her in action.

Fantastic story!
loonyloopylvpin chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I am absolutely in love with this story! Please update soon! :D
hasitoccurredtoyou chapter 4 . 3/6/2010