Reviews for Fireflies
kelp chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wonder what the punishments she was thinking
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
soooooo coooool! Their frindship is awsome coool i always loved clarion because she is so genuine and reachable
StellarDust2K chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
A warm "background fill" story. There is detail here that would be difficult to portray on screen, so it's better for reading.

Your note about loving the characters: I like them because they're such "pure" characters. No hidden agendas. No ulterior motives. No seven deadly sins. I know; that stuff is supposed to make for "rich" characters, but the world is FULL of fiction like that. Fairies are virtuous characters (with minor flaws) who do their best to solve their problems with what they've got.

Thanks, Blackfire 18. Hope to see more Tinker Bell from you.
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love it and it's absolutely wonderfully written! You obviously have an AH-mazing gift for writing. I look forward for more Tinkerbell stories from you!
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
It was so realistic - it looked as it could look like indeed. It's a very well written story which I hereby add to my favorite stories in here :)
Spiffswishy chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, good writeing, very realistic. I liked it!

Please read my tinkerbell fic,- Adventures of an untrue neverfairy. thank-you!
Seiren chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Another lovely story! Fairy Mary always makes me laugh when I watch the movies. The poor dear is always so stressed out. I enjoyed the interaction between her and Queen Clarion, and love the backstory you gave them. If you watch their interactions in the movie, there is certainly friendship between the two, and perhaps a hint of mischief and humor as well.

Two for Two! Again, I'm hoping very much that you continue writing Disney Fairies fanfics. I love the little peeks into Pixie Hollow that you share with us. _
American Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Excellent story! I have been waiting for one exactly like this so thank you, I especially love Queen Clarion and fairy Mary's friendship. Nice to know they can chill back and let their hair down, which i would personally like to see:D
Ginger chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I love it! Plz write more!