Reviews for Not all gifts come wrapped
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was really cute. Clever, Jeffy boy, clever.
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh wow- I could hear the characters in my head. You did a wonderful job with this- it was so vivid! It's always a joy to see what you've some up with :D Kudos on another great fic!
The Skye Skye chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I love you 3 This is perfect. You pegged their personalities so well! No one writes my OTP. i think two people have been able to brave this pairing that I came up with on a whim So I give you super brownie points for doing it! I loved every second of it especially the "Was Not question." XD So forward. I love it.

One note: Vladimir and Jack are the same height. Six feet six inches. It'd seem like Vlad would be taller, nope, just barely wider too. Jack's about 265 and Vlad's just over 300. LoL. No one seems to think they're roughly the same size but they are! Isn't that weird? XD

Lol. Thank you so much. This story is wonderful. You're an awesome writer.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Now this was very nice I really enjoyed it.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I had to do the Slammy preview for our site and then I worked half a day today. Ugh!

So glad I didnt have time to read until now. Only you DK. The second of the amazing ficcys I've read tonight. :D You own them all DK. I so love this and I want to say it was WF that first got me into these guys but I dont remember.

I LOVE LOVED this! Kozzy is such a trip! I 3 him!

GREAT job DK! You're amazing!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was great. Koz just seemed so hot in this, all dominating... wonderful
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That's so weird, XD! I can't believe I LOVED that!

Is it just because anything you write is win? Or is it just because Kozlov, in his own creepy way, is hot with just about anyone?

All dom and shit, is that it? And with someone his size! Making him his little bitch, XD! OWN.

Haha! "Was not question."

Nope. Was not.

Brilliant.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Definitely an unusal pairing but you did great with it.
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Loved it! To be honest, there are only some instances where I like Vladimir, but I did like him now. Excellent job! Keep it up!

.: TMM :.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I actually really love this pairing, I read it once before I believe by Ravensadom and wrote it once. But I like Koz/Evan too, that's just beyond cuteness.

LOL

Come home with me.

I'd love to!

Was not question.

LMFAO

Koz just picks Jack up and tucks him under his arm and carries him away. Dude, that's really hot about Koz though...he's just...DOM!hot. ;)

Love love love DK!
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I think you deserve a medal the size of the moon for this, I really do. If ever there was an unorthodox pairing it's these two!

I love how Jeff is constantly mischievous in fic world, he's like cupid with better hair and dress sense.

A great fic and the killer line "Was not question" really made me giggle :)
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Awesome, pure awesome.
browngirlwrites chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
very ah, odd... interesting pairing. your story is great as always.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009