Reviews for Discovering Us
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
wow such an emotional one shot but im glad it had a happy ending:)
MissAvidReader chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
;) lovin' this story.
Dragonflygrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is the first Sookie ff I've read by someone who is actually a talented writer! I loved this story, for pretty much the obvious reasons... You did a great job of creating a full story in just one chapter. I can't wait to start reading your Twilight FFs.
Shortscotwifey chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
excellent, well done.
Admiradora1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Aaawwww love it! This is great story.. It made me feel bad for Eric, but hey..

He got to stay with sookie !
luvvamps chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You are an awesome writer. Thank you this is great. To bad it's just a o/s. I would love to read more of this story.
Mookie21 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
no disappointments here only envy...that was fukin awesome!
Morrigan28 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Can't believe this is your first attempt! Loved all of it, very emotive, do hope you keep writing
scribeninja chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
You did such a great job with this, and you better keep writing! I felt for these characters so much, and you dealt with the heavy stuff so well. Fantastic!
s.meadows chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just loved all the elements and emotions you put into this story. There was dark and light, and it was so moving!

And I totally loved the small details, like having them spoon after making love, that you included in this piece!

Really great characterization with Eric and his home life!

Thank you for sharing this and for entering the Poppin' Eric's Cherry contest! Great job!

*hugs*
ehee chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Great story! I felt bad for Eric with what he had to live with at home. Nice entry for the contest - I hope you write more in the future!
Northwoman chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Yeah! I really enjoyed it - thank you! Great job.
Suki59 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very sweet and well-imagined. Thanks so much for entering the contest! I’m looking forward to more of your stories.
VampLover1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
On behalf of Meads and myself, thank you for submitting this story for our contest! Within the next week, more detailed feedback will be coming via PM in a letter compiled by our judges.

This was a very sweet and engaging story, and a great first writing attempt! You did a nice job describing their changing relationship, as well as the dark side of Eric’s father. Your depiction of their emotions and of teenage life and thoughts felt realistic. Hope you’ll write again now that you’ve gotten your feet wet!
krismom chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
*goosebumps* I loved this so much. somehow you managed to transport me back to that high school angst and innocence.

I really do hope it's the first of many!