Reviews for Bedtime Lullaby Gone Haywire
thracyle chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Please continue. This is so hilarious.
Tahmina chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Hello! That was so adorably amaaazing! I died of laughter! Great job! And i'm so excited about the continue! Whenever you have time and the nerve for updating this two shot, i will be awaiting you with open arms!
Have a beautifully nice day!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awesome. Loved how you characterized the many, many "guests" (not to mention Sasuke's grouchiness & perverted side). "Bedtime Story" was great too, but I personally like "Lullaby" more and feel it deserves a lot more reviews. Iruka x Kurenai and Kakashi x Anko were sweet bonus couples to add, BTW. Hope you haven't abandoned the idea of a Part 2 completely...
mistery chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
job
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
It's been a LONG time since you updated
lady sweet pink chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
so cute xD I love it n.n
921350 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
hahaha, loved it and it was so FUNNIE!
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Haha. Freaken amazing. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I was laughing so god damn hard thoughout the fic I fell off of my bed crying (tears of joy) and my chest started hurting like hell for about an hour till...well it sorta got turned into joy-hurt experience since I landed on a power cord. I kid you fucking not I got a little burn on my gulutius maximus now.
LittleKnitt chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I DONT GET THE ENDING! LOL but this is way too cute! i absolutely loveee it! so detailed! 3
Kichou chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Very cute. I love it. Update soon please.
itsmidnighthere chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I am speechless... :)

That was just too funny.
Baby-Grimm chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I never knew there was a sequeal to 'Bedtime Story Gone Awry'. I love it! Haya-chan is so adorable! Is there going to be more of this? Please make more!

UPDATE! xD

If saying this would make you update faster I'll say it... "I love you" ;) 3 *mwahs*

Baby-Grimm. x
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
What!1?1!

You left us at that? That is so not fair, I want to know what's happening to Choji?

Is he uberly hot know!

Is he dressed up as a penguin? [Penguins are awesome you know]

Gosh dang it the SUSPENCE!

Cant wait.

and

Good Job!

Yet again.

THis was amazing and awesome and funny! you are the most amazing author EVER!

AHA
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love them. And I love you too!

Would you like to be my sister? Mom? Aunt? Grandma? Cousin? Well, girlfriend? *KISS*

I adore you! And your story. I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

YOU ROCK!