Reviews for Through the Doctor's Eyes
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 4/5
Oh please, please, please, pleeeeaaaaase write another few chapters! And make the next chapter start with the bed scene we all wanna see that comes next after this last bit! Love what you have here so far (think Bones/Jim is so cute) and really wanna read more. Lots of Spirk stories that are good but not nearly enough McKirk stories. So please update this and don't abandon it! :)
T'Kerstin chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Are you planning to write another chapter?
Summer of '69 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
They'll always have each other, no matter what and that's really sweet.
FRK921 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh! I almost never like the McCoy/Kirk, but I am LOVING this...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
This was sweet. It just touched me.
Renn chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Amazing chapter, as usual! Gotta love those two...loved the things Jim did for his crew...learning fencing even though he didn't want to...very nice. very jim-like. Thanks for sharing! :)
Shadow-Ravin chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I loved it up until this last chapter. It is really confusing and kind-of stupid, but the first three chapters were fantastic.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
I love this story. Wonderful characterization.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I loved this thanks for sharing xx
ShroudedInMist chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Excelent. I can't wait for more! It's a very touching story.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Ah! So much fun to read!
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Awww :D Bones is so good at being protective and comforting I seriously can't imagine why a girl wouldn't want her very own protective!Bones. Great job :D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
love it!
gone5eva chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Poor baby, but I'm glad Bones is there to take care of him. :
SilverNY57 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Just read the first chapter and on to read the rest but had to comment: when Jim lays out that nothing he does is good enough for his family, Bones replies that he's a good man because he saved Earth. That just seems to me like the only reason people think Jim has any worth is because he does reckless, heroic things (which, might be one reason why he continues to do them). But I wonder if Bones shouldn't understand this and thus make sure Jim knows he is valued just for being Jim. Of course, Bones would bring up some of Jim's faults, but he would also point out the day-to-day good stuff.

Also, I would vote "no" for a Reaper!Bones fic, mostly because I have not seen "Doom". But also because I'm not big on crossovers.

Enjoying it so far - keep writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »