Reviews for Of Egg Yolk and Flour
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was amazing, hot, cute, and just overall yaoilicious! I loved it! Keep up the amazing work!
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
kitty chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
ill never take cake for graned
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
AGGGHHHH That was deliriously, deliciously epic. Better than the Quick baking scene! Seriously. Ha, Maybe I'm just bias because of my worship for Kinn. Great job!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awe that was very cute and sweet.
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awh! So cute ).
S.M.C chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
"Pretty much the best thing ever." Oh my gosh. This was AMAZING. Like, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. Well, yes, you probably do. But anyways. Beautiful, cute, funny :)
Kurstie chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
omg this is SO fluffy and adorable and I am DEEPLY in love with this story! Thank you for sharing!
King Creon chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
if this is your first glee FF.. then its blooody amazing!

KC xx
minlin chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Cute! Like puppies and kittens and baby ducks!
Whatsername Lambert chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh my god I loved this so much. I can actually imagine all this happening, the description was amazing. Great job :)
Fearful Little Thing chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ok, first off - your Finn voice is brilliant. I could hear every single line said with his voice, and even pictured a few facial expressions.

Brains line awesome.

The only problem I can see is a couple of random tense-shifts. They're not all that noticeable (I only noticed them because I have an issue keeping my own tenses straight) and fairly stylistic, but it might be something to watch out for in future.
The-Jellybaby-Bandit chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I found myself looking for inspiration for an alternative description for Kurt other than "smaller boy", so thank you for "soprano" I'm totally using that!

Once I got started in on this story however I couldn't stop reading it. Your writing style is engaging and you've managed to capture a sweet innocence in both Kurt and Finn that I find completely encapsulating.

Brilliant fic!
The-Ochraniacz chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was so funny and awesome. I can just imagine Kurt wearing an apron like that!
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Mega-Uber-kawaii- cuteness! Favriote!