Reviews for Story Time
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 3 . 3/29
This was so cute. :) You had me laughing with Al's interest in being a criminal. Great story!
lotrprincess chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
It's so adorable how Ed and Al cheer for each other even when they don't know it's themselves. We shall call it...ELRIC TELEPATHY! :D
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I wouldn't call this sappy so much as fluffy, which is a good thing in this case.
NinthFeather chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Aww! I just read Restitution and then I got to read this! So cute! I like how Ed likes Al best and Al likes Ed best in the story. It's just like them, isn't it? Good job.
TheInkgirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
This story is so beyond cute, it's not even funny. It was however, just the thing to help remedy a bit of post-series depression.
damncritic chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I love your parental Roy to kidEd and kidA! :D Those were my favorite scenes in Restitution actually. I look forward to reading more of these scenes :)
MARYLOVER chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
*sighs* this was so cute I was kicking myself for not finding it earlier. Just loved it. Bye
Ayla-tan chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
So sweet! I loved it!

To be honest, I half-hoped that Roy would fall asleep on his bed, next to Ed and Al.

Wow, Trisha is really smart. I'm impressed she knew that the Colonel was Roy. I wonder...did she "feel" like he was talking about Ed and Al? After all, he DID say "Ed" once, though he corrected himself very quickly.

But still, I wonder...

I mean, I know it's impossible for Trisha to have known that it were HER sons Roy was talking about, but...she might have felt like that...

Well, I do not think they're acting OOC- at least not that much. I know it sounds weird, but I could imagine Roy telling two small kids he likes (and it's obvious that he likes Ed and Al and not only in this story, but also in the Anime/Manga itself) a story in the way he did.
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Awh,this was really cute!

Now update restitution please! :'D

&&Andy

]]
0 Lady Stardust 0 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
That was freakin' ADORIBLE. If they were out of character at ALL, it only added to the story. Anyways, a little bit of sap never hurt anyone. ;)
Kristen Sharpe chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
I heartily enjoyed every bit of sap. (Not that the thought of more "Restitution" could ever disappoint me.) And, I loved the boys arguing over who was coolest in the story. Especially the irony of who each picked for his favorite ;) And, the end made me smile. Very nice.
ssadropout chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
I just love it when you do Time Travel Roy with Lil Ed and Lil Al. We may know the story that Roy is telling, but the kids' reactions are more fun than a barrel of monkey chimeras.
iTorchic chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
This is adorable! You need to keep going with this! It's a nice little side story from your main one and people like it when authors do that! Especially me! D Please keep going with this! It'd be funny to have Roy tell Ed and Al stories of their own lives! Lol at the Jean and Kain thing XD
Sekhem chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
*drops her dignity, squees, and glomps all three of them, avoiding Mustang's broken arm*

CUTE!

I particularly liked the way he drew on the people he'd known in his past (future?) for the names in the story.

I look forward to the next installment.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Well, not *horribly* out of character. Or at least, it amuses me to imagine five year old Al's criminal plans. That and it's all cute, and you're not the only one who needs some cute after chapter 102. So, yeah, still over here enjoying this. Ed and Al's reactions are priceless.