Reviews for Homecoming
orchidluv chapter 37 . 3/20
This was an amazing story and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you!
orchidluv chapter 31 . 3/19
Ok I looked up the recipe for Russian tea cakes and oh yummy, I'm making some asap!
orchidluv chapter 30 . 3/19
I love the music store scene so much!
orchidluv chapter 19 . 3/19
Chapter 19 needs some spacing work, not sure if something happened when you loaded it.
orchidluv chapter 16 . 3/19
Oh man I wish there was a sentence for how UNSMUG Renee most likely was after that verdict and Alice's proclamation!
orchidluv chapter 14 . 3/19
I love that Bella is coming out of her shell more. I hope the drama for her from now on isn't too horrible, I feel such a connection to her and fear it will hurt her too much (though I'm sure the story will have a HEA) and in turn hurt the story itself. I have faith though because you're an amazing writer!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 3/19
Everytime Emmett simply says "Food?" I just cracked right up!
orchidluv chapter 4 . 3/18
This is such a heart wrenching story!
vampirelady13 chapter 17 . 3/8
Loved the Edward and Jasper asking the dad's permission that was funny. Charlie I think is getting off to easy where Bella is concerned he should feel a hell of lot more guilty than he does. Sorry but it still all comes down to him picking Emmett over Bella. I think Charlie sho u or at least tried to make sure she was ok. Instead of letting Rene take and forgetting she Exist.
vampirelady13 chapter 13 . 3/8
Ok first off I do love the story but the fact it seems she don't care to find out why Charlie did not bother with all her life is not realistic. Plus I think she trusted them to fast. I don't think an abused child would trust the father that never bothered with her that fast. Thank you
twilightcropseygirl chapter 1 . 2/14
I believe this story has been plagiarized by someone on wattpad by the name of twilight story ninja. The have renamed it what's left of me.
Peelmeagrape chapter 37 . 1/25
Great story, thanks for writing & Sharing
Susan Swenson chapter 38 . 1/20
What?! Is there more? I LOVED THIS STORY! The only thing that could change for the better is language! I may be naive, but I don't believe the "f" bomb and taking the Lord's name in vain add anything to a story! It in fact degrades the writer & characters! Other more imaginative words can be used- even made-up words. Writing is meant to uplift, not drag down the reader! Your story and writing would be exceptional if you did that!
Spawn chapter 37 . 1/16
I thought you did a wonderful job with the story. You handled many difficult subjects and covered a wide range of emotions with ease.

My heart broke for the lifetime of hell Renee put that poor child through. I'm that Renee and Phil got what they deserved in the end.

Bella being returned to her father was the best thing that could have happened to her. She couldn't have a better father than Charlie or a better big brother than Emmett. They gave her all the love and care she needed.

Loved your version of the Cullen family, Esme and Alice being my favorite. Bella needed someone in her life who would show her what a real mother is. I also liked your version of Victoria, for most of the story, anyway. Wasn't a fan of her going off on Emmett when he was honest with her from the beginning, though I do understand it.

I laughed out loud at Jasper's obsession with his tire iron and Edwards with the carpet cleaner. I was rolling on the floor at Charlie attempting to give Bella the sex talk. I enjoyed the twists like Tanya being Bella's Aunt, Eric being Rosalie's cousin,and Bella's Grandpa, Uncle, and little sister/cousin. I also appreciated that the sessions with Liz didn't get too graphic, but still got the point across.

Great job and thank you for sharing your time and talents with us.
JustARead chapter 37 . 12/19/2016