Reviews for Homecoming
JasmineDragon22 chapter 37 . 9/2
Cute and fun story :)
Wrf chapter 22 . 8/23
If Em really loved Rosalie, he should've called for a break and let her deal with her shit. He has the nerve to go and fool around with Vicky and lead her astray. What a selfish guy
Wtf chapter 21 . 8/23
Wtf. Rose had the worst end of the situation and Emmett thinks it should be all about him. What a dick.
JLS0823 chapter 37 . 7/31
I just wanted to write a long overdue review. I have loved this story from the very start of you writing it. When I am needing a truly heartwarming story, I reread it. This is not just a Bella and Edward is a true FAMILY story.! I love it so much and truly love your has to be one of my most favorite Charlie's I have ever read.

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story of family and I hope you will write again sometime. So sorry to hear about your mother and pray that you will find happiness again.

Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and blessings sent to you!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 5/18
Poor Bella, she's just so sad.
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 8 . 5/17
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 2 . 5/17
I love it so far. Interesting... I'm going to keep going ;)
Jaygm chapter 22 . 4/21
I feel for Vicky. It is really too bad that she's in that situation since she is really a nice girl. Alice, of course, is sticking up for Rose and is obviously hurting Vicky's feelings. I sure hope she isn't going to be simply tossed away. There has to be some good guy that will want to date her.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 4/20
He really went all out on that date!
Jaygm chapter 18 . 4/19
Alice must be concerned about Vickie and Emmett, especially since talking to Rose and knowing that she is getting better and wants to get back with Emmett.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 4/19
Cute chapter.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 4/18
Just desserts for Renee.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 4/18
Bella is doing surprisingly well with her testimony. She is definitely healing emotionally.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 4/18
So they are both racing in for the kiss, but of course Edward is going to be one who gets it.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 4/18
Of course, she'd show up and make a mess of things.
3,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »