Reviews for Yesteryear
LoverandaFighter chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Sun and Jin reunion! soon?
Marla's Lost chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
...golden reign of Hugo Reyes...

Loved it!
tia8206 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
"We gotta go back.

Where?

Back to the future. Damn that had sounded so lame."

Hahahaha!

This was a GREAT chapter. I was so excited to see there was an update! They really did take a chance with going into the modern day again, considering Juliet is pregnant.

Aughghggh Roger is such a creeper. Perfect.

Why didn't Daniel come with them? Not sure if I missed something there.

The end with Ben coming down, man I was nervous! As soon as he said "Hugo" into his walkie, though, I just got the hugest smile on my face.

One nitpick that I'm willing to overlook because I love this story: I'm pretty sure that when you use the Orchid, not only does it move you through time, but it also pops you out into the desert in Tunisia. ;)
motorpool chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Any reality where James and Juliet are together and she's not dead at the bottom of a dark scary hole in the ground is a good one. Thank you for updating this! It is a very good story! Please write more!
porcelingods chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Can you say TWIST, so they landed after Hugo took aver as caretaker of the island, I did NOT see that coming, so is Jack dead in your story or are you going to change things around a little? Can't wait to see what comes next, more soon please.
Moon FireStar chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
welcome back !a confusing but good chapter...
porcelingods chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Wow this story is great, can't wait to see what happens next, another thing is there any chance you were planning on writing a flashback of Miles and Jin spending time alone with Mary, because I would really love to see what their relationship with her is like. Hope for more soon.
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
good chapter! i hope they can finally go home in peace!
makealist chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
OOh. This swerved from where I thought it was going. I thought they'd somehow "jiggered" with time and were gonna start disappearing or something. The idea that they have to DECIDE if they want to go back to the future? Oooooh. Good one. And all the complications. EEP!
motorpool chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Hate to hear that things are rough at work. Love this story! I'm really glad you are continuing it!
ursulastrausss chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
I read this now since I have tons of time because I'm loading a video stream of a concert I missed and it's taking forever! Warm greets from A!

'the work schedule from hell' - ouch!

"And today the bubble was about to burst"

I like that line. Don't know why? The image is great, the methaphor.

OMG! What if someone goes really wrong with that time-travelling... nasty.

"He was sure he was stuck in some damn Doctor Who episode"

(Aaaaaa, Carol, LOL!)

She was beautiful. He wasn't.

Ummmm. Not sure I agree, lol. Let's just say they're both pretty!

The discussion they had while Juliet was reading and James having concerns felt very real - well done!

"She would still be a couple of years older than she should. Shit. It was bad enough being 40. She didn't want to be 40 and she most certainly didn't want to be 40 in 2007 when she ought to have been 37."

Lol. That's the thing to think about right now!

"I'm 40," she stated.

He glanced at her.

"I guess that's what that big party bash was about six months ago," he quipped.

Hehe lol.

"You look great for 40."

"No I look like a beached whale."

Haha, you got some great lines in this one!

Kinda sad how Miles kinda said goodbye to his mom!

But I on his place would be a lot more worried that someting might go wrong!

Love it how you use the pregnancy frustration!

Perfect editing, btw, and yes hurry with an update. You can't leave that story hanging like that! I really got to know where they will turn up, now!

(wow! over 100 reviews with 12 chaps. that gotta be awesome!)
eyeon chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Yay! More! Glad you got this one out and I don't have to wait another WEEK! But where you LEFT it!

Love the line about first impressions and lasting memories, wow, she has some really WEIRD ones for that memory bank (like the tasering scene :-)

Hope the wait to find out what age they are in what year they get to (and whether they have to avoid themselves) isn't too long. Of course, how does one EVER really know how old they are? (and just so long as their kids don't disappear)

Ha! Dr. Who ep!

Miles! James was very sensible about all the contingencies he thought of. Poor Jin not wanting to get his hopes up.

Just two "review-ish" items, I think you meant 'insecurities' where you have 'insincerities' and 'the one we took Clarie too' should have been 'to' :-)

Thanks for another wonderful chapter (darn, just missed being review 108)!
Sillycritter chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Carol! I love this! How did I miss it? The scenario is fascinating and your characeterizations (as usual) are fantastic. (I love the comedy in the scene where they are fighting while playing monopoly, and the awkwardness between the two of them, and Miles and Jin...and then Juliet kissing Miles out of spite...hahaha! Priceless! :D Looking forward to more! :D
ursulastrausss chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Haha. Miles watching little himself must feel awkward!

The Back to the future project! Lol!

"She was especially fond of his glasses."

Hehe!

"Ya hair looks fine."

"I mean your hair!"

LOL!

They had been so excited when Trivial Pursuit came on the last sub.

Hehe lol. That's funny! So you did a little research about when the games came out? OR you remembered it?

... they were watching The Empire Strikes Back.

Eva likes that!

"Jim looks almost as pregnant as you and he's not even having a baby so I don't what excuse he has."

Hahaha, so MEAN!

but she really should have known better than to let Amy talk her into that stupid hair perm.

hohoho, omg!

In the mornings he was the one that got up to her.

Good man!

(Please no moustache!)

You are really having fun with that 80ies thing, aren't you? Lol.

"please dada."

That's too cute.

Miles should not be so angry!

& Hello, that's twisted!
pattersk chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
Great story! Please continue!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »