Reviews for Another Year of Christmas Disasters
SilvisMN chapter 5 . 3/30
Update. Your insane!Harry is amazing.
Hellsteel69 chapter 5 . 2/16
Wolfie I really wish you had finished this. I haven't laughed so hard reading a Harry crack fic in a long time. I do hope that sometime you do come back and finish this I would love to see how you work the rest of the song in here.

Thank you for the laughs and taking your time to write this.

Hellsteel69
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Both of these stories are hilarious, I was in stitches as I read them! Please, please, please don't abandon it! I couldn't bear to see something so good abandoned!
Mistress of Potions chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Wolfie, will you please finish this for Christmas?
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
*waits for Four Years*

*looks*

*sees no update*

*crais*

TT
StupidChinaBook chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
How on earth is Harry going to manage to get all the aspects of the Twelve Days of Christmas song before somebody decides to throttle him?
Umei no Mai chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I do love this fic, so I hope it continues.
Lady Luna's Love chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Please update!
Jas Moia chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
After losing one of my accounts, I couldn't for the life of me find you or your stories. Has been years. Then today I sat here and thought to myself. Palm Tree. Must search palm tree.
Aranor of Imladris chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Three years later..

Update? Maybe? One day? No?
James018 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Got plenty of laughs out of this and its prequel. I hope you continue it at some point.
willowskeith chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
LOL
geekzgalore chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Does Wolfie intend to complete this tale?
Elle chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I don't know if you heard me laughing at the end of this chapter but you really should have. I nearly fell off the couch. :) Hilarious and lovely! Please keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This is hands down the best chrismas fic ever written by anybody. Please update I will give you dracos first child if you do.(no you don't whant to know how id get them) anyway I haven't laughed so hard in ages please update I would make my month (at the very lest)
I'm sort I must go my planet need me (moon walk out of here)