Reviews for The Ghost Man
Inusagi chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You write the most heart-wrenching things
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to... Damn it! *sobbing all over the keyboard*
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hey! I read another story about a ghost. Of course, ghosts and Torchood go together naturally so...

I loved this. Even if I refuse to finish Children of Earth because I don't want to see Ianto die. Which is funny because I hated him at first. But yeah. I like this.

-Miko
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
wonderful
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love the idea of Ianto as a ghost, it's one I've been toying with for awhile.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aw that was sad and sweet
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
*Hides from concept of dead Ianto but sneaks out tentatively.* Poor Jack, but at least he can, hopefully, have something last, even if it's with a ghost.

Sad to think of him going down there and hoping for a reaction, but getting none.

Gx
stardiva chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
ok we need a seguel to this story.

please.
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I was wondering where you'd gotten to, but it was worth the wait. I can so see Ianto being pissed off by the new Archivist's not 'doing it right.'

Congratulations on the novels! I always wanted to write books when I was younger (and I may yet, out of sheer boredom). We know you've got a life outside and can't spend all your time here, much as we miss your stories.

Keep up the good work (on both fronts).
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
How touching! Enjoyed it very much :)
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh my God this simultaneously broke my heart and made me smile
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aw...so sad. very good story though.
marajade963 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So sad, but yet ... I really liked it.

I know that RTD isn't going to bring Ianto back, but damn, this could be a way. Not that we know everything about the energy the body and mind has ...
toobeauty chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aw sad but sweet at the same time!