Reviews for To the Rhythm of the Ocean's Tides
iHaveOSD chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
My heart... is... melting... :'')
iHaveOSD chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SO CUTE MY HEART EXPLODED (who DOESN'T love baby Bella and baby Jake?)
garima chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
You write beautifully!cant wait for more!
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Interesting and sweet. I like the way you captured Jacob, it fit. Wish there was more of those moments by the ocean. Thanks for writing.
plainjanedee chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I love the way you were laying this story out. I hope you come back to finish it someday.
liragreen chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Adorable! Very interesting to see this from Jake's POV. I'm sad there aren't more of these sweet little vingnettes. There just isn't enough Jake/Bella on this site. :)
liragreen chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
So sweet! I love seeing glimpses of Jake and Bella as kids, but good ones like this one are so rare. If something even half as sweet happened, it's no wonder he'd been in love with her forever.
BrookeBelikov chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Awesome story! :)
MissPoisonedAddiction1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
More please! I love it. Every single word was just another stepping stone for me to continue reading. AND THEN THERE WASN'T ANYMORE? Shall subscribe and wait.
Lifemovedforward chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Sweet from Jake pov!
Lifemovedforward chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh what a heartbreaking and sweetly written chapter!
sweet-strawberry69 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Hey!

Thanks for recommending this fic to me :)

And no worries, letting me know about your fics is a good way to get me to read them... hahahaha, I don't have time to go regularly to check Jake/Bella fics, so i like when people ask me to look for them!

In case yo haven't guessed, i'm the manger of "The sun, the easy, right choice" :)

And, I really like your idea, and your style of writing... and I love jake's pov... sooooo hahahaha, welcome to the community!
no entiendo nada chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
i really like the idea of your fic, i hope there are more book moments told from your pov.
no entiendo nada chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
good start, i like your writing style, its like a book

added to favorites!)
Wallflowergirl chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Yay for the return of the muse! I enjoyed this chapter - I could so identify with Jake's "twinges" when he realised that Bella didn't remember him! Isn't that the worst... I loved how you described him feeling jealous, and then relieved, and what-have-you, at the various interactions Bella had with the others and her reactions to him - good job at getting inside his head! I liked your description of his feelings when he jumped off the cliff, too (not that I can identify fully - I'd NEVER actually jump ;-P).

Looking forward to chapter 3...