Reviews for Crossing Rubicon's
DankNaruturd chapter 1 . 10/12
I love this please make a sequel
rheanchien chapter 18 . 9/26
Its worth reasong at all!
Wished you continue the story until forever!
sweetmegami chapter 18 . 7/22
Thank God you continued writing!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 18 . 7/11
Ion Void chapter 18 . 7/10
Fantastic chapter as usual. Don't kid yourself, your writing is still at the high level it was before. Waited a long time for this and it sure was worth it. I'm really happy you decided to keep going with the story. I feel like this might inspire a lot of other writers who might be in a long term hiatus. Let them know its ok to deal with life before getting back to writing. Really proud of you. Keep up the good work. You're a champ!
princessmaremare chapter 18 . 7/10

I have missed this story so very very much. You have no idea. This was awesome.

Thank you.
Why have you done this ... PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! It's the best fan fiction I have ever read in my life and this is my OTP. Please! I'll have a hole in my heart until you continue this.
TheDS chapter 17 . 2/1
Please continue.
Magyx chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Holy snaps, that was amazing. Your writing fills me with an unholy rage because it's so flipping good! You make the rest of us look bad. It's so expressive, and colourful, and masterful that the whole story seemed to flow as smooth as butter. I'm not sure if you ever want to pick this up in the future, but if there was a spot to end it, this isn't so bad. I hope one day to write with the level of this you can easily, until then, well done
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
This is the best Fanfic I have ever read. Please continue to make more.
Simply-Nicole chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
I love this story so insanely much! Your characterization and writing style is pure perfection. I've followed your fic in secret for years. I normally do not get dedicated to a story like that, but this one is so amazing and gripping that I will continue to keep coming back for years to come, desperate to know what will happen next.

You have an amazing gift :)
ohhhsydneylove chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
THIS HAS BECOME MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER. You are simply amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if you published a book. I love this story. I hope you write more!
Kukuguy chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Glad to see that you are continuing with this story. I love your writing style and attention tl details. It really is a shame that this pairing doesn't attract a lot of views because this story deserves more reviews and favourites! I hope you finish the story eventually :D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Ah ha ha ha! Kakashi sure is a sneaker. But I love this! Him getting jealous and whatnot is fun to watch
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Aw what a touching reuinion!