Reviews for Crossing Rubicon's
I've been looking for a good Kakashi and Rin fanfiction for a long time and this is by far the best. I think you should definitely keep writing, this is great.
komorebi.z3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Hi there! Ive really become hopelessly addicted to this. I was in a quest to the perfect Kakarin fanfic) awww, and this is so cute! plz continue! I like it so much I'm (almost!) speechless.. ahah!
DankNaruturd chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I love this please make a sequel
rheanchien chapter 18 . 9/26/2016
Its worth reasong at all!
Wished you continue the story until forever!
sweetmegami chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
Thank God you continued writing!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 18 . 7/11/2016
AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH! SOOOOO CUUUUUTTTTTE!
Ion Void chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
Fantastic chapter as usual. Don't kid yourself, your writing is still at the high level it was before. Waited a long time for this and it sure was worth it. I'm really happy you decided to keep going with the story. I feel like this might inspire a lot of other writers who might be in a long term hiatus. Let them know its ok to deal with life before getting back to writing. Really proud of you. Keep up the good work. You're a champ!
princessmaremare chapter 18 . 7/10/2016

I have missed this story so very very much. You have no idea. This was awesome.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2016
Why have you done this ... PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! It's the best fan fiction I have ever read in my life and this is my OTP. Please! I'll have a hole in my heart until you continue this.
TheDS chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
Please continue.
Magyx chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Holy snaps, that was amazing. Your writing fills me with an unholy rage because it's so flipping good! You make the rest of us look bad. It's so expressive, and colourful, and masterful that the whole story seemed to flow as smooth as butter. I'm not sure if you ever want to pick this up in the future, but if there was a spot to end it, this isn't so bad. I hope one day to write with the level of this you can easily, until then, well done
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
This is the best Fanfic I have ever read. Please continue to make more.
Account123456789 chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
I love this story so insanely much! Your characterization and writing style is pure perfection. I've followed your fic in secret for years. I normally do not get dedicated to a story like that, but this one is so amazing and gripping that I will continue to keep coming back for years to come, desperate to know what will happen next.

You have an amazing gift :)
ohhhsydneylove chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
THIS HAS BECOME MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER. You are simply amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if you published a book. I love this story. I hope you write more!
Kukuguy chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Glad to see that you are continuing with this story. I love your writing style and attention tl details. It really is a shame that this pairing doesn't attract a lot of views because this story deserves more reviews and favourites! I hope you finish the story eventually :D