Reviews for Of Masks and Mirrors
thecatleader chapter 10 . 3/9
why why why does it end here its so good if you ever continue this I will thank you a thousand times so many good ideas that come from this to add to one of my fanfics
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Junior Tomarry chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
I hope that you're still planning on continuing this story. This story is brilliant! I love how R.R. similarly acts like Lelouch and C.C. notices this. Plus, R.R.'s wild behavior and creative remarks makes the story more exciting. :)

Anyhow, I've been searching for a Code Geass wherein Lelouch fulfills C.C.'s contract and he somehow gets thrown into the past. When I found this I was like 'JACKPOT!' :)
DemonKittyAngel chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
So... my big question is, just when did RR get completely fucked int he head? He acts a little... a lot, crazy. He's plainly lost it. Although I really want him to get with Suzaku already. Stupid self-sacrificing idiot he's always been... Can Suzaku give him a good punch? That may help. A lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Why? Please don't tell me this story will never be finished. I'll wait ten years if I have to but don't abandoneit...please?
Melodien chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
oh please please please update this soon? it's really good!
AvianReader chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Aww...c'mon, don't leave us hanging like that for almost 2 years! At least tell us why you're on a hiatus and when you're likely to start again. Is it because you're stuck? Are you no longer inspired to write? Do you not like Code Geass anymore? Or is life simply too demanding right now? *sniff* *sniff*, Samir makes even the funniest characters I've read about look like limp dolls in comparison, and there's not many fanfics that are of the same caliber as you. Besides, it would be a shame for such a unique plot to be dropped. Please, if nothing else, try to at least finish this story!
GreenUnicorn14 chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top! Please update! I quite like this story, and I love the stories in which Lelouch is immortal. Keep up the great work!
Lovegranted chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
R.R. and C.C. plot! Euphie has been spared! YAY! AHH! I CAN'T wait for an update! I'll love ya forever if you do... please? purty please? lol, oh
Lovegranted chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
and... plot on! happy super duper belated birthday... *giggle* whatever shall happen? I love he thinks about his consequences... I love having R.R. back too... jeez, how many hair dyes does he have to go through? or does he do it w/ his powers? lol, I'm really excited now! oh! and you have some grammar errors... fyi... ;)
Lovegranted chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
how funny! You're quite the author! xD R.R.'s back! yes! and there are more fireworks! I would love to make fun of my past self... at least C.C. is not lonely this time... :)
Lovegranted chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
mmhmmm, you truly ARE ingenious! hahaha, that was quite the plan! who knew that they captured the right person this time? and Suzaku's on the other side too!
Lovegranted chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
hmmm, it's nice to see who that Samir has finally overcome his physical challenges... I love asking questions when I know they'll be answered in the following chapters... such is the joy of reading a story when it is complete/far along... There are some spelling errors again, but they don't seriously detract from the story... so it's ok! (kinda) lol, I can't wait to find out who the "solid chest" is... on to the next chapter!
Lovegranted chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
hmmm? so Euphie knew? how? through C.C. ? and I always wondered how they knew he was from a different timeline... did other people time travel too? I like the detail on the "firework tube"... just check over for spelling mistakes... you have a, well, tendency to spell words backwards... like "how" instead of "who"... (not in this chapter) oh! and also this "She has lost of room for improvement" - should be "lots" ... sorry if I'm coming off to harshly! _
Lovegranted chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
AHH! I wanted to save my comments towards the end... but I can't help it! I loved OPAL... _ the writing in that story was truly astounding! You portrayed them very nicely... though, I don't know what to make of the little Lelouch...

I want Suzaku to be w/ R.R. but that wouldn't be right at all because of the timeline changes... (errgh, time warps make my head hurt) haha, sorry to be commenting of another story on this one! Gomen!

hmmmm, I wonder how R.R. became Samir? interesting what happened in ~6-7 yrs... hmmm, and the current day Lelouch... hmmmm... maybe both Lulu and R.R. (- I'm gonna use this to refer to Samir-kun) can share Suzaku because R.R's timeline has changed completely do to his meddling... RRSuzaLulu, FTW!

Anyways, I'm going to stop now, ('cause I'm sure you have a plan...) xD and keep on reading! You're amazing! [lavishes you in praise] *squeals* I'll be back latter! ;) sorry for the super long review... don't do that too often xP