Reviews for I Will Follow You Into the Dark
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh my...why would...you realized you just killed me right now right? Because you seriously did. You friggering murdered me, man. That was such a sad and beautiful story
CaptainViral chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I cried so many tears. This is so beautiful. I love how you intermingled Sokka ships. Thank you for this bit of perfection and loveliness.
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sad, but happy... sort of. It was amazingly written and the plot was a good idea. Nice job.

Zoe2214
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Crying isn't the right word to use here. I'm bawling uncontrollably. The tears just keep coming. This story is incredible. The last line was so emotional and the realization of Yue was heartbreaking. A fantastic fanfic! Prefect grammar and spelling and sentence structure. This could not have been any better! One of my favourite short stories of all time.
shel263 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Gah Death Cab for Cutie combined with this story equals insta-tears. This was beautiful.
JennxDavis chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
T-T B'awwww. You couldn't expect him to wait though... I do approve of the Tokka pairing as opposed to the SukixSokka pairing. I really like the style you wrote this in. Originally I was going to say that I would've liked more detail as Yue watched Sokka grow up, but now I feel like the concise nature of it fit well with because you had said early on that "time ran different in the skies" and so the years could feel like days, thus making up for the brevity with how fast time had passed.

I have to admit, I laughed when you cracked a blind joke, subtle as it was, I liked it; it lightened the depressing air that surrounds all SokkaxYue stories. I quite enjoyed your writing :D
Dragonfeith chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I'm crying! I never cry for stories! But this is just, sad! Good, but sad.
FutureAirbender18 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You know, I somehow stumbled upon this story, and...
Dangit! I was balling my eyes out!
I sit here, trying to find something to say that can equally match your beautiful writing and story... but can't, because I am crying too much.
But hey, if you ever get this. I want to thank you.
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Thank you for making me cry. I needed to do this! Haha.
Thank you, also, for giving me hope as to my own future. I know this sounds kinda strange... but hey... there is just something about the story that makes me can't wait for the things that are awaiting me in the future.
Thank you.
MissMouseIsModest chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow, this is really amazing...I love Death Cab this story totally fit the song. And it made me cry! Damn it was great! I honestly love it. I wish I could write tear-jerkers like this!
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry... though it's coming, I can feel it.

This is BEAUTIFUL. The transitions were perfect and everything is so delicate and fragile. Those aren't words I usually use to describe stories, but this fic seems to fit it.

Congratulations, you have been added to my community... though it seems I'm a few months late xD

Summer
rachellephant chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very tear-jerking indeed. I think you crafted the movement from Suki to Toph very nicely, but it would have been more prudent, since Sukka is canon, to simply leave that out. It was well-written but unnecessary. Does that make sense? I mean, I liked it well enough but some stories are better written when stuck with canon.

That being said, Yue's affection was magnificently heartbreaking. There's nothing more I can say about it than that. And as Sokka died, his family's reactions were so peaceful and yet emotional; that, above anything else, made me tear up. Death is such a delicate thing.

I'd encourage you to go back to the beginning and take out some of the unnecessary "had's." You put in quite a lot of them in the first part and it became repetitive and bland.

As a side note, I LOVE this song. It's one of my absolute FAVORITES. And such a perfect song for such a story as this. I recently learned to play it on guitar. :3

Anyways, thank you for the beautiful piece. Fav'ing.

-Raz.