Reviews for Art Imitates Life
I love the E/O interaction but espevially liked Munch here - you have a very good grasp of his dialogue.
ragdolly216 chapter 8 . 1/16
Apologies if i have posted twice, the review i polsted via my app hasnt appeared. I loved the E/O scenes, but especially enjoyed your portrayal of Munch here. You wrote him really well. Then i browsed your profile and, to my joy, you have many SVU fics. I am going to read more of your stories - you have the characterization down so well.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
OMG, I am in tears from laughing so hard! This story rocks!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
This story is hilarious, can't wait to read the rest!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
U gotta love munch! This story was awesome. Now time to get kids ready for school and come back and read more of ur stories
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Well that's a suprise
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I don't know if this story us meant to be funny as well but i still do find myself giggling at little bits. And oh, I love Lifehouse. Ever since someone did an EO video using one of their songs, I've been hooked. I forgot to put that in my last review.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Omg I nearly wet myself when el slipped up on the name calling. I found that really hilarious
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Hey I'm back in my SVU ff reading and decided I would start from the beginning of urs. I rembered u tweetin me once saying u had like a hundred and odd and they are all EO ones, so that makes it even better cos ur stories are awesome. Do u watch criminal minds? If so , any chance u can do a hotch and prentiss story. Thanks.

I figured Kathy maybe after Liv but other than porter I can't think of anyone who would be after EL. Not unless Harris comes bk
Roanie123 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Another awesome story. Thank you
SVUAddict chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
"...that other show with the letters, with the hot cop lady."
which one could that be? :-)

Love the story so far!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
This Was So Good And Funny.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
This was so fucking funny!I love love it!Crazy romantic!Great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
maerae93 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
second story i have read of your almost 100. lol. i loved it! again, a completely new take on characters we love. it was an almost outlandish idea with the ipod but the way you made it wasn't overbearing. it was a very comical story and i really enjoyed it! keep writing! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »