Reviews for Zombie Cantos
Rain Addict CM chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Its probably really heterophobic, and completely wrong, but I blame the guys she chose... totally should of gone for JJ. Interesting story. A first for the idea. For some reason the depressing theme made me think of Lovecraft's work.
Weissangel24 chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
This was an awesome fic! Thank you for writting it.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
What happened to Rossi?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I wan to read this, but I have nightmares that zombies are gunna come and kill me... O.o when I get over this fear... I SHALLCOMQUER YOUR STORY... But really... Zombies are scary as he'll and I'd kill myself if it were to come true...
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Reid, JJ and Garcia are the only survivors. God, that's sad. This was amazing, and I loved it, but was a bit cautious, what with the warning "character death" and EVERY time I read character death, most of it is Reid... :( Reid in this was awesome, what with him being "resident zombie annahilator" and stuff. Happy for him and Jean. I would love a sequal!
LostinOblivion chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I read this at least a year ago, and meant to review it but never did. Superb. Really, really well written, and very in character, especially Prentiss. Very sad though. And the LotR quote from Emily at the end was so perfect, so brilliant and so beautifully sad. That sort of sealed the awesomeness of the story. And I knew that ending was coming, spent half the story waiting for Emily to do that, but it was still so heartbreaking, and I think her quoting Frodo really pushed it to that point, because you felt it even more (at least if you read LotR).
FoxyLockeG chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Good god that was sad. It's so late here, but i couldnt stop reading gah, great write. Loved it! And oddly this is how i'd imagine things mapping out anyway. Good work :)
Reid Fan chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I didn't think i would like this, becuase sci-fi or supernatural type stuff isn't my style, but this is well done. It would take an extremely talented writer to pull this off.
898700 chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
There aren't enough words for me to say how much I loved this. This ending was bittersweet but true to the story you've been crafting. Thank you very much for all the care you've put into it. I hadn't enjoyed myself so much in a while, and with a zombie plot no less.
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
this whole story was fantastic... yes, the ending (well the whole thing) was sad.. but besides that, the ending does fit perfectly... thank you for this journey!

Jessalynn
ceegeeayy chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
This fic was absolutely amazing. You are a genius.
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
8D Wonderful. I had a couple issues about formatting or something, but I've forgotten those. The existence of a plot distracted me.

I would definitely read another one of your fics (my sister linked me to the Reid w/ DID on your lj; much love to you for that) focusing on another Apocalypse, but after this, I think the team deserves a happy ending. Or marginally happier.

Thanks for the great read. :)
ceegeeayy chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Loving this story so far! Zombies and Criminal Minds are my two favorite things, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for combining the two. It's also extremely well written, which makes it even more amazing. Also, I love how it's non-chronological. Stories that jump around always seem to hold my interest better.
KittyBits chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
Haven't cried this much (yes, I'm crying again) while reading a ff before.

Ever.

I love it and wish you die and write a lot more like it.

Shit I'm emotional right now :S