Reviews for Pandemonium
paracuties chapter 4 . 1/17
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS STOP AT FOUR CHAPTERS. WHYYYY.

I'm glad you included that "thesis," by the way. (Well, not necessarily glad, since I read the story and all and therefore already noticed your inclusion of some things never mentioned before, but more like...relieved, I suppose.) I've always kind of been annoyed at the unrealisticness (if that's a word) of some parts of the Naruto world. I've always liked the fics that bring more realism into the story, so your fic is definitely one of the better ones.

Please update this. I really like the character development you have, and I like Sasuke's protectiveness. It's cute. :P Keep writing!
ChoppingBoard chapter 4 . 1/4
very interesting AU. i agree that sasuke should've been taken care of someone (was it supposed to be kakashi?).

i can definitely imagine sasuke developing similarly if he was sheltered under the Hyuuga clan. good job :)
Ermilus chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
where are u?
hyugaki chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I'm literally killing myself because you haven't updated in 2 yrs
lucy.ditty chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Alright, going to say it now, YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!

In so many words, this story has so much potential. I love all of your stories mainly because they deal with the political struggle and more about the ninja and shinobi culture. The characters are all lovely in character even though this is technically AU and it puts a spin on canon events. While I know you cannot get to all and every story and you feel like it's too late to continue, out of all the stories I would love to see you finish this one is the first.

The scenario that you have set up puts an interesting spin on the canon Naruto, a slightly more confident Hinata means a slightly stronger one, a much less vengeful Sasuke makes me wonder how the rest of the story is going to progress. The atmosphere is great and the details are amazing. I love the subtleties and nuances of the story as well as the direction in which it seems to be heading.

I want to know what happens next, especially the dynamic of Team 7 now that Sasuke has more to live for than killing Itachi and reviving his clan. I want to know how the mission to the land of waves goes because that was a pivotal moment for team 7 as a bond. And then the Chunnin exams, how will gaining the curse seal affect Hinata and Sasuke's relationship? How will Sasuke cope with living in the same home as Neji after he almost tries to murder Hinata? Especially considering you've set it up that Sauske and Neji don't have the friendliest of relations. There are so many questions and I will be the first to admit that I'm greedy and want to know!

I apologize, you must be tired of hearing the same thing from every reviewer. But it really is a story with so much potential and so much to offer the fandom. I leave this review to let you know that there are still people interested in this fic, just in case you were wondering. Even if you don't continue, I still want to let you know how amazing this four chapter ride has been.

But please continue :) I love it!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Love it, looking forward to more.
jex the dork chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
this stroy us amazing just to leave it unfinished so please continue it,i fell in love with it,i love that in a way that they are like brother and sister and still the relationship is growing,please update this story soon
Pressing Point chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
You can NOT leave this story here! This was do good I understand what it's like to lose inspiration but I will wait patiently no matter what!
tayee chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Why haven't you updated?! This is my favorite story by you :D
arabesque no 1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
PLEASE. UPDATE.
I love your stories and you're an AMAZING writer and the amount of thought put into your plotlines always has me admiring their intricacies! You mentioned the golden cycle on your profile so I'm reviewing even though I usually don't, and I'm hoping this review (and the other reviews) will spur you to update this story! It's been nearly a year so I hope it doesn't mean you'll be abandoning this story... please. Please. Don't abandon.
Great story. Great author. I promise to improve my read-and-ignore-the-review-box tendencies! Please update!
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Hello authoresses,
I just happened to come across this story and would have dismissed it if not for the summary. It intrigued me to give it a read and I must say I enjoyed your joint venture to the brim. The plot is unusual and equally fascinating for someone as eccentric as me. I root for side characters as well and when I read your profile I was thrilled to see a kindred spirit( should I say so considering I'm no match for your amazing writing skill since I'm just an amateur). I generally don't go into the shipping business, but I have to admit there's more than meets the eye with the manga doesn't portray it but there lies a connection not only because both of them are doujoutsu users but also they can relate to their similar family lifestyles, having a father to please, competing against siblings, natural introverts and misunderstood by clans. SasuHina itself feels real than any other Naruto couples.

(looking at the length and pokes fingers shyly) sorry for the drag but I just had to vent it out. I guess I got way too side-tracked. Anyway back to the story, please do update. It's depressing when authors give up on potentially good fics( hoping that isn't the case) . Wishing you all the best and hope you update soon.
Take care
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fanfiction! The story, the way it unfolds, and all the characters' personalities and actions... they all make so much sense in my opinion. Honestly, there's really not much to say because this by far is one of the best half-AU SasuHina fanfictions I've ever encountered. It's a real shame that you don't update this regularly. Please please PLEASE do! :)
PurpleInk3 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This was such an interesting read! A political drama sounds very intriguing. Hope you (and your co-writer) update soon.
Reyra chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Enjoyed this fic very much. Update soon? ;)
BalerPaX chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Wow, I just love your logic.