Reviews for Pandemonium
I just adore Sasuke's protectiveness over Hinata in this story. It's incredibly sweet and heart warming. Your Hinata is also wonderful and lovely.

Your thesis and author notes are also thought provoking and clever. I love reading how you rationalise their evolving personality and emotions. They are logical, rational and realistic. You have quite an intriguing and sharp mind and it shows in your writing. I hope you will come back and finish this. It truly is a superb story. A class above most fics found on this site.
372259 chapter 4 . 4/22
WOW this story is pure GOLD! I cannot believe that I only ust came across it! The writing, the politics, the co-dependence between Hinata and Sasuke, BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! PLEASE consider writing more chapters! This is such a unique story and one that deserves to be finised!
jex the dork chapter 1 . 3/5
This is amazing, I have reread this story 1000 plus times and I get emotional every time and I feel u have captured the personality amazingly
Wow. This is amazing! You've done a great job with your realistic portrayal of Konohagkure! I love the relationship between Hinata and Sasuke. I am really curious to see what happens now, since you've placed them on different teams. Please update soon, I know its been a while. Please update! :)
aww love the relationship developing between Sasuke and Hinata
lovely :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
I love it so much I really wonder how I haven't read this in all the while of reading fan fictions! Pandemonium is a genius work! I really hope this would add to your golden cycle! Major kudos to you, authors!
sumire.syrup chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Ah, I honestly can't tell you how many times I've reread these four chapters... but I love this fic so much so it's probably more than one hand. You have a way of making the characters come alive and off the screen. Especially with the small gestures and interactions between characters that a large amount of authors tend to neglect. The way you describe their relationship through an outsider's POV makes it much more impactful. Anyways I hope you don't give up on this even though it's been so long because theres so much potential for this fic and its so rare to find what-if scenarios of sasuhina especially one of this nature, much less a well-written one. Well either way I'm a faithful reader of your sasuhina should you ever come back :)
paracuties chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS STOP AT FOUR CHAPTERS. WHYYYY.

I'm glad you included that "thesis," by the way. (Well, not necessarily glad, since I read the story and all and therefore already noticed your inclusion of some things never mentioned before, but more like...relieved, I suppose.) I've always kind of been annoyed at the unrealisticness (if that's a word) of some parts of the Naruto world. I've always liked the fics that bring more realism into the story, so your fic is definitely one of the better ones.

Please update this. I really like the character development you have, and I like Sasuke's protectiveness. It's cute. :P Keep writing!
ChoppingBoard chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
very interesting AU. i agree that sasuke should've been taken care of someone (was it supposed to be kakashi?).

i can definitely imagine sasuke developing similarly if he was sheltered under the Hyuuga clan. good job :)
Ermilus chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
where are u?
hyugaki chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I'm literally killing myself because you haven't updated in 2 yrs
lucy.ditty chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Alright, going to say it now, YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!

In so many words, this story has so much potential. I love all of your stories mainly because they deal with the political struggle and more about the ninja and shinobi culture. The characters are all lovely in character even though this is technically AU and it puts a spin on canon events. While I know you cannot get to all and every story and you feel like it's too late to continue, out of all the stories I would love to see you finish this one is the first.

The scenario that you have set up puts an interesting spin on the canon Naruto, a slightly more confident Hinata means a slightly stronger one, a much less vengeful Sasuke makes me wonder how the rest of the story is going to progress. The atmosphere is great and the details are amazing. I love the subtleties and nuances of the story as well as the direction in which it seems to be heading.

I want to know what happens next, especially the dynamic of Team 7 now that Sasuke has more to live for than killing Itachi and reviving his clan. I want to know how the mission to the land of waves goes because that was a pivotal moment for team 7 as a bond. And then the Chunnin exams, how will gaining the curse seal affect Hinata and Sasuke's relationship? How will Sasuke cope with living in the same home as Neji after he almost tries to murder Hinata? Especially considering you've set it up that Sauske and Neji don't have the friendliest of relations. There are so many questions and I will be the first to admit that I'm greedy and want to know!

I apologize, you must be tired of hearing the same thing from every reviewer. But it really is a story with so much potential and so much to offer the fandom. I leave this review to let you know that there are still people interested in this fic, just in case you were wondering. Even if you don't continue, I still want to let you know how amazing this four chapter ride has been.

But please continue :) I love it!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Love it, looking forward to more.
jex the dork chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
this stroy us amazing just to leave it unfinished so please continue it,i fell in love with it,i love that in a way that they are like brother and sister and still the relationship is growing,please update this story soon