Reviews for Pandemonium
Azura siwela chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
Why does hinata have to be weak
xYellowSagex chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
Please update! This story is just to good to abandon.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
Update please _
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
I just adore Sasuke's protectiveness over Hinata in this story. It's incredibly sweet and heart warming. Your Hinata is also wonderful and lovely.

Your thesis and author notes are also thought provoking and clever. I love reading how you rationalise their evolving personality and emotions. They are logical, rational and realistic. You have quite an intriguing and sharp mind and it shows in your writing. I hope you will come back and finish this. It truly is a superb story. A class above most fics found on this site.
372259 chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
WOW this story is pure GOLD! I cannot believe that I only ust came across it! The writing, the politics, the co-dependence between Hinata and Sasuke, BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! PLEASE consider writing more chapters! This is such a unique story and one that deserves to be finised!
jex the dork chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is amazing, I have reread this story 1000 plus times and I get emotional every time and I feel u have captured the personality amazingly
Guest chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Wow. This is amazing! You've done a great job with your realistic portrayal of Konohagkure! I love the relationship between Hinata and Sasuke. I am really curious to see what happens now, since you've placed them on different teams. Please update soon, I know its been a while. Please update! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
aww love the relationship developing between Sasuke and Hinata
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
lovely :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
I love it so much I really wonder how I haven't read this in all the while of reading fan fictions! Pandemonium is a genius work! I really hope this would add to your golden cycle! Major kudos to you, authors!
sumire.syrup chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Ah, I honestly can't tell you how many times I've reread these four chapters... but I love this fic so much so it's probably more than one hand. You have a way of making the characters come alive and off the screen. Especially with the small gestures and interactions between characters that a large amount of authors tend to neglect. The way you describe their relationship through an outsider's POV makes it much more impactful. Anyways I hope you don't give up on this even though it's been so long because theres so much potential for this fic and its so rare to find what-if scenarios of sasuhina especially one of this nature, much less a well-written one. Well either way I'm a faithful reader of your sasuhina should you ever come back :)
paracuties chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS STOP AT FOUR CHAPTERS. WHYYYY.

I'm glad you included that "thesis," by the way. (Well, not necessarily glad, since I read the story and all and therefore already noticed your inclusion of some things never mentioned before, but more like...relieved, I suppose.) I've always kind of been annoyed at the unrealisticness (if that's a word) of some parts of the Naruto world. I've always liked the fics that bring more realism into the story, so your fic is definitely one of the better ones.

Please update this. I really like the character development you have, and I like Sasuke's protectiveness. It's cute. :P Keep writing!
ChoppingBoard chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
very interesting AU. i agree that sasuke should've been taken care of someone (was it supposed to be kakashi?).

i can definitely imagine sasuke developing similarly if he was sheltered under the Hyuuga clan. good job :)
Ermilus chapter 4 . 12/10/2014