Reviews for Three Words
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
WOOHOO! Great story! :D I loved the entire thing but I have to give a standing-O to one part. I was rolling in laughter at the bit with the Stephen Fry reference, lol.. I've been watching a lot of Hugh Laurie's stuff from his past recently so this perfect reference to his old comedy partner was brilliant! ;D good job!
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Great story.
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Amazing and incredible. There are no good enough praises for this story. The end made me smile; it was absolutely perfection in every way. Every moment the characters were written exactly how they are. Every word was written in such profound imagery. I was truly amazed by this House and Wilson story. It was beyond anything incredible. * I give to you the best cookie ever.* 8D!
Aquanova chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
N'awwwwwh! I'm a sucker for these types of fics, really I am. Great ending, great everything!
ellapuppy chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
one of the best I have read. I have been disappointed in the writing this past season. You renewed my interest. thank you so much it was perfect
Awed chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Beautiful. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. There are some stories where you just know everything is going to work out okay and be a happy ending. This wasn't one of those stories, this was much more suspenseful and I loved it.

Also, I applaud your choice of 3 words! Everyone was expecting the cliched 3 words and this was much more accurate. I loved it.
Emma Arthur chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Well, I really liked it, it's so beautiful. I actually love that kind of friendship fics... I don't know how to say what I feel (by the way, forgive my bad English, it's not my language so I know my sentences look problably strange...)

With your permission, I would like to translate it in French to let my friends understand it... And maybe also the sequel...

Again, it's really good !

Emma
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i loved it! great job!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I love this story, it made me cry... 3
LemonGrenades chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love this story so much! Totally in character even though the situation was totally serious. Epic.
guydoctorwiththecain lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i LOVED it thank you i think it could br even beter if you continued it..hint..hint..plz :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, those three words. Fabulous story! Nicely written and just great! Thanks for posting!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh wow. That was SO GOOD! I was freaking out when Wilson was just going on with his day while House was in so much pain. Then the note. That was great! I knew you wrote it so we would think it was the cliched three word phrase, but what you put was so original and beautiful. I think it was so in character of House that it brought me to tears. Great job!
Dara-si chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I like see it in show...nice
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Sherlock Holmes... Nice touch! I loved the idea AND the result. Beautiful writing. Loved it.