Reviews for 242 Civic Street
Jannah chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Amongst the files, proposals, reports and approvals littering my desk, I spotted a slip of blue paper that hadn't been there earlier. It had small, surgeon-precision handwriting on it, penmanship I had come to know very well.

Jim: 242 Civic Street – Harvey's hideout, solid forensics, blueprints of mansion. -B

Love, love, love, love this ending. Brilliant!
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love your voice for Jim, it's spot-on. And of course, nothing keeps Batman down for long!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'll agree on the good structuring, 'twas intense and compact too, and even with that ending one can't help grin at the two of them.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Not sure what to make of this story yet. It's definitely well-structured and the characters are true to form as usual but I've gotten used to you writing more emotionally. . . available characters? Kind of weird to see Bruce and Jim in your hands without somebody to sort of break the strain. Still, it's an interesting take and I'm glad I took the time to read it.
Mrs Grayson chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I never get tired of your one-shots, long or short. Please, write more!
anna chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very cool! Not many fics from Jim' POV out there, this one sets the standard.
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I swear, if someone finally managed to kill Batman... he'd just drag himself out of the morgue and go back to work out of pure willpower!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow. Very poerful. He's close to superhuman in the way the drives himself beyond the brink.