Reviews for Twas the Night Before Christmas
afrah11 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
LOL I knew it! he was the guy she "stole" the book from! and now he's mad just because he does not know yet that the book is waiting for him in his office. This is just great, cannot wait to read what's coming next.

Thanks so much and have a great day!
mummacass chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Oh my goodness! Emily "stole" Hotchs book! I wonder what he'll say when he finds the book on his desk!
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I just love this story!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
and now i'm going to absolutely crack up if it turned out that hotch was after that book for emily and he had already secured it, loving that emily is so enthusiastic and definately looking forward to what's going to come next
ramona chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Tee hee hee! I bet you Hotch put the book on hold!

I can't wait to see what comes next!
afrah11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Six hundred dollars! I hope the books meake Hotch a very happy mand indeed, if not for the book itself but for all the patience and time that she put to find it.

Very nice start, all I hope is that it was not Hotch the one who asked the old lady to hold it for him LOL.

Thanks and have a nice week.
Ileana22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Great beginning. Looking forward to the rest. It sounds promising so far

And i jump on the Hotch-was-the-other-customer-bandwagon as well ;)
Celina79 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Lovely first chapter.:) I also have a feeling that Hotch was the man, who wanted that book.;)

I'm looking forward to next update.
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
lol. Was Hotch the other person?

Pleez update soon. I really like it :D

Amy
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, sweet! Now wouldn't it be funny if Hotch were the man who wanted the book in the first place? He goes to get it and it's gone. *poof* lol
kathiann chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I bet the guy it was on hold for was Hotch to begin with, so it'll be even that much more exciting to him when he opens it and sees the book.
Michaela123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw that was great!
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
wow great start I think that Hotch was that client
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I love this begining and I believe that it will be quite a christmas story
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5