Reviews for How to Annoy a Cyclonian
Wanderer chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Ow wut? No more? D
Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I am so glad you did this.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
LOL Can't wait for the next chapter!

What's going to happen to Dark Ace?
Spottie.Loves.Pie chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
LOL, super funny, made me smile :)

XOXO
LadyLombax chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Brilliant! Ever need an assistant, give me a call! Please do Snipe next, He's too stupid to realise that he's being your previous work as well. Update soon please. now to annoy my sister. (evil grin)
The Rose of the Rush chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
HILARIOUS! Keep writing!

:-D
The Goliath Beetle chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
HAHAHAHAHA!

I actually feel sorry for that guy, which is saying something, because I can't stand him. Well, KEEP WRITING! I LOVE IT!
Heavenly Penelope chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
LOL ur rght he doesnt know how to take sarcasm u must update!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
LOL! that was hilarious! and so r u! i want to know what other pranks a certain evil authoress has. update as soon as you can!
Ghostie chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
That was almost as good as Monty Python. I honestly couldn't stop laughing for a half of a minute, a feat I can only best by watching Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Extremely good. Oh, and I am honored to have my review used as the first quote in the beginning of the story. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I've been playing too much MW2 for my own good.
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Hahaha, very funny *giggles*, though I wonder what other Cyclonians you could do, knowing that they're either all banished, or "dead" (unknown).
Wellington99 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
OMFG! Cntinues please! And hey, maybe in one, do something with the OG and the Cyclonians. Like maybe the Dark Ace being tricked (Like telling him that there is a rare crystal in this room in the Novesgrod and the only way to get it is to sneak through the vents into the room) into going into Misha's room while she's getting dressed, followed by being thoroughly beaten up by Brekov.
StormWriter18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Lol you are such a funny writer ;) Glad you're continuing with this.