Reviews for The Little Medic That Could
I finally sat and read this...and HAD to do it in one sitting, because I just could not walk away from it. You've done it again...brought characters we love to life and introduced us to a few more. Not sure which part of this was my favorite... Snakes warning LL not to ogle Scarlet, Beach getting shot in the butt, or LL very efficiently controlling Medical in Doc's absence. It was fun to see the progressions... Lifeline's and everyone else as they got to know him and what he was capable of.

I bow to your skill, Madam Storyteller.
riya787 chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
The quote is from firefly right. It's 'Because we are so... very... pretty. We are just to pretty for God to let us die'. I didn't get that until after I had watched the show and then re-red your writing.
cheryl.leggans chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
This is my third time reading this story and it's better every time.
Mia.Lerda chapter 17 . 1/27/2015
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this. I am usually staunchly against fanfiction and stay away from it. It usually reads like fans fantasy not like a true story. You are the first the first author of fanfiction that has been a true writer. Someone who really grasped the characters personality. I truly wish these were official Joe Novels.. Id purchase every one.

Amazing work. Thank you for giving me something that was a total pleasure to read.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
Wow! You really captured the Lifeline and Beach Head I envisioned growing up..

Wonderful story, wonderful visual writing.. a classic to be remembered
Jauntues Tigerwolf chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Quote: we're not gonna die. You know why? Because we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to just let us die.

From Firefly, first episode. Said by Mal.

This is story by the way is amazing! One of the best stories ever...of all time. :)
mithras90 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
For the reviewer that said Lifeline's real name was Greg Scott I should like to point out that there were 2 characters with the codename Lifeline and Edwin Steen was the first. Loved the story by the way - you have a gift - don't stop writing.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Poor Lifeline! XD
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
Wow, losing a great deal of it sucks. I think that must be a writer's worst nightmare. I'm glad you didn't give up on it though. It was interesting to see his start on the Joe team. You portrayed how an oddball mishmashed team works and can accept such an odd duck, even if slowly, really well. The ending is especially nice in that we get to see the beginning of Beachhead and Lifeline's friendship.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
outstanding! I really enjoyed this a lot. Puts a whole new perspective on Lifeline and Beach.

Really well done.
bugsymutt chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
Another great story! I'll admit that I was never a huge fan of Lifeline. I didn't dislike him, but never considered him one of my favorites. However, this story helped me understand him better and made me like him more. The format of the story was excellent - it had a compelling beginning, an exciting middle, and a touching end. You showed how Lifeline blossomed into a confident, valued team member without compromising his beliefs. And I appreciated how you wrote the other characters, too. Beachhead was perfect as usual, but also the minor characters like Lowlight, Recondo, Junkyard, and Uban (RIP) seemed very realistic. I liked how Beach and Snake Eyes modified their training techniques to suit Lifeline - great detail. And you have a knack for writing thrilling scenes that take place in planes - loved the South American mission.
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Just started reading this tonight. Once again, your first few paragraphs drew me in and got me excited about this story right from the beginning. I've always wondered about how the Joe team got started and how new members came on board. Fascinating. And you really don't like Flint much, do you? lol
Autobot Chromia chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Bravo! Bravo! I loved this story! My fav. G.I. Joe fanfic thus far!
Autobot Chromia chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Sorry, too lazy to sign in right now.

It turns out, you have the wrong name. If you look up G.I joe names, Lifeline is 'Greg Scott'. Personally, I like yours better/
Autobot Chromia chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Steens vs. SnakeEyes. Who will win? Actuall...that's a no-brainer. SnakeEyes. Duh.