Reviews for The Little Medic That Could
Karama9 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
It's new year's eve and you expect me to be in any kind of shape to find a quote? Nuh-uh. I'm full of chinese food (that's it, really! This review rated G...) and it's not doing my brains any good at all.

Great chapter, though, as usual. Go, Lifeline!
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
yeah!

lol

he made it! with minimal decapitation! lol

hurry update!
JessTheGeek chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Great chapter! I loved it! Finally he has his codename! I've been looking forward to that moment...

I really liked this chapter. Can't wait to read the next one!
susan chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
thank you for tyher good read and please keep writing ')

Happy new yr!
Frog1 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
I assume that Snakes and Scarlett are making out in the back room? Anyway, good chapter...can't wait to see how Snakes teaches Lifeline akido (did I spell that right?)

By the way, what will the codenames be for Steen's classmates?
Strapakai chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I am sure Steen will get brownie points for taking duty over his dignity.

I can't wait for: 'how to handle injured Ninja 101'
TinySprite chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Great chapter again! I only wish I could see everyone's faces as they realized just what Lifeline was (or more accurately wasn't) wearing as he tended to Snake Eyes.

Um, not to be picky, but towards the beginning of the chapter, was Dusty absent for a few days as in BeachHead drove him off for all that time or did you mean a few hours?

I really love the interactions between the greenshirts and am looking quite forward to seeing how Lifeline does with the other full Joes. Quick thought, would he ever have reason to meet/treat Mercer?
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Hehehe. Poor Lifeline...his first time of trying to chase down a bored, injured ninja. Also, he's going to learn Akido without even realizing it...should be good when he realizes just how much the very skilled, very sneaky hand-to-hand instructor has taught him.

Also love Snake Eyes' comment *I'm fine. Just got shot.* Because three bullets and some shrapnel is just a flesh wound. He can still take you!...actually, he probably could...

I liked Lifeline's downright disbelief when Doc didn't even bother numbing Snake up before going after that bullet...and Snake didn't move while he was doing it. Steen has a lot to learn about ninja yet.

Also, poor Dusty. Guy's just after a little fun, after all. How much longer before BeachHead inflicted bruises win out over hormones? Beach must enjoy having someone he can actually bully over frat reg violations...poor guy. Flint outranks him, Jaye would hurt him, and Snake and Scarlett would just flat-out murder him. Not a good situation for someone who lives and breathes the Army. Even if a certain tank jockey can sometimes upset the natural order of things in BeachHead's army-issued brain.

He's finally getting to take his frustration out on someone, at least. Again, poor Dusty.

Much love for this story...it just keeps getting better.
slapshot22 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far! :) I love his interactions with his fellow female greenshirts, they seem like good friends to him. Great scene with Doc too! Sterile gloves and boxers! Ha! Glad that he jumped right in to help though, but that was a great ending to the chapter! :)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Nice update. I'm glad that Doc seems to be looking out for him. I look forward to when he begins training in Aikido.
JessTheGeek chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Great chapter! Really loved it! As soon as I finish any of the chapters I always want more and I always get excited when you update :P

Everyone's characters are just written so well. I can't wait for Steen to start his martial arts training, that is going to be great! I can't wait to read more!
susan chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
great job.

it was a LOL I loee the part where Life Line treats snake eyes.

I'm a life line fan and this is getting good.

oh I don't think life Line started that fight it was thew other line won't hit another person even it's against his belief ( blame it on his dad who's a priest) please keep writing.
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
lol his aprentice ninjas will somehow sneak n and help his escape? lol poor steen in boxers and sterile gloves poor guy.

hurry update!
Loki21 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Excellent! I like how LL is getting to know about the PIT and its inhabitants, a very unusual bunch if any! I also enjoy to read about Doc and his sharing his experience with LL and helping him to adapt.
EllieLovesToRead chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I'm glad you are continuing this story! You made me chuckle quite a few times throughout this chapter. Ah...I really can't wait to see what happens next! LifeLine is such a nice character, I feel sorry for him...I don't think he gets enough credit.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »