Reviews for The Little Medic That Could
EllieLovesToRead chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Haha I love Lifeline and BeachHead! You had me grinning like an idiot at Flint and BeachHead's banter. :) This seems like it's going to turn into another great story.
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Great chapter, I really liked seeing how BeachHead interacted with the VERY new recruits. The tension between Flint and BeachHead was excellent too, it seemed to fit very well - they are both... 'loud' characters (for want of a better word) and I can just imagine them not getting along with each other. Also loved the OC's, they're very interesting, but not so overly developed that they detract from the main story and characters. Perfect!

One minor quibble is that I think 'pass the buck' is actually supposed to be 'pass the book'. Other than that, flawless!
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very nice start. I'm looking forward to seeing Beachhead accepting - if maybe grumbling - that Lifeline may actually have potential and the will to make it.

Please update as soon as you possibly can.

CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So, Beach having given up on the Snake Eyes/Scarlett and the Jaye/Flint situations, he'll do his best to prevent further breaches of frat regs? Hehe. Poor Dusty.

Poor greenies...they really aren't ever prepared for Master Sergent Hardass. Gotta love BeachHead. Also, Hawk is great.

More please!
JessTheGeek chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice start! I liked it a lot! I really like Lifeline so this sounds like a really cool story! I can't wait for your next chapter, hope you update soon! :)
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17