Reviews for The Little Medic That Could
MariaShadow chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
Oh wow... seriously, wow...
Psyk2 chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
Damn good ending to a great story.

'nough said
Ghanie chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
Thank you for a wonderful story. Now get back and make another one! ;D
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
I am sad to see this go, but you ended it brilliantly.

I kinda had a bad feeling when you said "Character Death" that you meant Uban. I liked her...but it's war, and people die.

And I love how you dealt with Beach. He DOES care...very, very much...but he also knows that when you're in the middle of battle, you've got to do whatever it takes to keep the bad guys from winning and as many of your people alive as possible. There isn't TIME to agonize over the fact that one guy out of your squad got killed when there's a platoon pinning down six more of your buddies in a trench.

Also...ninja fight and the subsequent blowing of poor Lifeline's mind. Yes, Jinx is very, very good at making people dead. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are far better than she is, and watching those two go full tilt after each other would be enough to leave your brain leaking out your ears.

I thought you did very well at portraying what a ninja fight would look like to someone who would never have seen a ninja fight before. Almost too quick to see, but leaving an impression of utterly mind-bending skill and an appriciation for the lethality of the combatants.

But the bit with Beach at the end? The best. We don't get to see the more human side of Beach much; thanks for it.
Karama9 chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
The idea of violent cooties makes me think anybody who ever hooks up with a ninja would automatically become one too… I’d see it being even more effective than a vampire’s bite.

More seriously, I love how you show off the courage shared by all the Joes – every last one that’s injured and still conscious just wants to keep going. Heroes to the last one.

I really liked Lifeline’s reactions to the ninjas, first Jinx and then Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Loved Jinx’s reaction to Lifeline’s reaction at seeing her in combat. Overall really good battle scene, just chaotic enough. Keeping it in Lifeline’s point of view was great, you really feel the mix of being pumped full of adrenaline, overwhelmed, running low on energy and desperate attempt at fixing up everyone. I particularly liked his reaction to finding out he can’t save them all – from the initial denial and crushing grief to going back to help the ones he still can, to the final resolution to keep trying to save them all even with the knowledge he won’t succeed. Lifeline rocks.

Awesome story from start to finish!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
This was a very well done chapter. The battle scenes were very realistic as was Lifeline's response to being in his first Joe vs. Cobra firefight and seeing ninjas in action for the first time. I'm sad Uban died, but again, someone had to for realism, plus it was necessary for Lifeline to make his little discovery at the end that the battle wasn't totally pointless.

The scene at the end between Beach Head and Lifeline was also great. Lifeline's finally matured into the medic we all know and love. Not only that, but he and Wayne have finally come to an understanding. That was a beautiful way to end the story. Thanks a lot for writing it and sharing the story with us readers.
susan chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
great story! maybe you can do another beach head life line fic again with an another story! please keep writing ') 'P
N. Ockenfels chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
A Pity it's finished. But a wonderful story, thank you. I liked the end especially, the interaction with Lifeline and Beachhead is done so well. And thank you for finishing it, I was really waiting for this story.
susan chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
i like the story very much but will you please update it soon?

please and thank you ') ')
Heather Thistle chapter 16 . 8/13/2010
I'm really enjoying the story. Thank you for such an interesting read. Looking forward to more.
gunslinger01 chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
extremely well thought out with constant new plot points & side (1 chapter) stories brought up to keep it interesting.

KEEP IT UP! :)
Phoenix51 chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
I am hooked on this story!

Please contiune!
cougartwolegs chapter 16 . 7/24/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter. This is an 'on the edge of your seat' story. Poor Lifeline... hope he comes out of this okay.
peppymint chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
Poor lifeline. Being stabbed on accident totally seems like something that would happen to him though.
susan chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
dear will write4 fics,

can you please let Totenkinder Madchen know I like the stories he or she writes.

please tel them I can't review them because I'm blocked out and can't give them a nice review and to please keep writing ') ')

please and thank you and update life line soon will you he's my favorite medic! ")
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »