Reviews for The Little Medic That Could
Strapakai chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
Great chapter. It is neat that Lifeline got his first wound in a controlled situation. I also liked how you wrote how he was taking notes to be a better medic. I can't wait to see him in action in the field.
susan chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
I'm glad you updated ! it's getting very good and I can't wait until your next update please keep writing ') ')
Karama9 chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
Woot! Great chapter, I'm all excited for the battle. Love Beach in this one, he's such a mother-hen, pushing Lifeline like that. Don't tell him I called him a mother-hen, alright? :D

Lifeline as a patient was great. Doc handled it really well, and I agree - at least ninjas don't whine (especially Snake Eyes).
Bladestar chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
As always, a brilliant written fic. I applaud the use of correct usage of military phrases and description of situations. I also applaud the accurate representation of the military bearing (or lack thereof) that would be expected of the Joes.

On a side note: It is not quite common knowledge but first aid in the military is no longer called first aid, but Combat Livesaver.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Lifeline just gets more goddamn adorable with every passing chapter. I really want to hug him . . . except that I'd probably wind up pulling his stitches accidentally and then I would be fleeing in terror from an irate Doc. (And probably Beach, too. Nobody breaks the medics but him!)

Speaking of Beach Head, I really like how we're getting to see another side of him in this 'fic. We've got his personal life, with Cover Girl and the goddamn greenshirts, but we can never forget just how Intimidating Sergeant Major he can be. You really cover him top to bottom in your 'fics, and that's great to see. I'm afraid I'll always think of him as a pie lover now.

(And oh, on the topic of pie-would it be okay if I tried writing a "trap Beach with pie" story too? I really need to kick myself out of my writing slump, and I'd love to take a crack at that concept, but I don't want to mess with the concept without your okay.)

As far as Brazil goes . . . hoo boy. Lifeline is going to be the Medic From Hell if anybody tries to mess with his patients. He'll be injured himself, which means he'll be cranky and tense, and if Cobra tries to pull a sucker-punch by hitting the triage unit then we'd probably see just how much aikido he's learned. Hate to be repetitive, but goddammit, I'm really looking forward to more! :)
Not so Dark chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Today, when I checked my profile (quickest way to see if my favorites have updated) I read, at the top of the list, "The Little Medic That 'YAY!'" xD

Awesome! Thank you so much for updating this story! I love it.

O,o Lifeline, don't jump into knife fights! It's a really bad idea to startle someone with a knife (or worse, a gun). I'm just really, really happy it wasn't a bad injury.

xD Doc: "Who stabbed my Medic?"

Ohhhhh! That was such a funny line. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read Doc's entrance.

Mm, so now he knows what it is like to be the patient.. Another experience to add to the Lifeline we all love. xD Go BeachHead!

And then, after all these warm, funny and slightly worrying events, there is a mission? Oooh! I can't wait! This will be a really big test for Lifeline. So soon after being stabbed, he'll have to deal with the stress (and excitement) of being a combat medic for the Joes.

I wonder if he'll come face to face with any Cobras? Or if he'll be really, really lucky and just have to deal with impatient Joes wanting to get back to the fight? All that training drilled into him will come in handy. x3

Anyways. Another wonderful chapter, thank you for writing it. I've had my little Lifeline fix. Heheh. I shall stop bugging you for updates now. xD

With LOTS of love, hugs and cookies!

zenbon zakura chapter 16 . 6/27/2010

mule duty

hurry update!

ouchies stomach stab

lucky he wasnt holding onto his intestins and the greenshirt didnt pull the knife out when he realized who he stabbed
susan chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
can you please update this story soon? please and thank you)
EllieLovesToRead chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Sorry, I haven't reviewed for a while; I've been busy. I only managed to catch up with this story yesterday, and I have to say that I absolutely love how it's developed. It has a good balance of character appearances, no character is overused. I think your OCs are written very well and have progressed into strong characters! :) I thoroughly enjoyed the last chapter, it was very humorous and entertaining, thank you!

As I was reading this story, I couldn't help but think about what would happen if Lifeline was injured when he was out on a mission, who would treat him? Anyway, thanks again for such a lovely story. I hope to see an update soon, but take your time. :)
susan chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
please update soon I can't wait for another read! please keep writing ) )
Jiko Hitasura chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
omg...BeachHead on painkillers is hilarious XD I love you for that 3
Autobot traitor chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
I now heart you. This very funny, it don't look very good but when I clicked on it. I couldn't stop but keep reading.
Strapakai chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Good Job Uban!

I am sure she is not the only one to dream to shoot BH in the ass.
Not so Dark chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
Ahahahaha! Even though she is an OC, Uban is a fun character to have around. It is the way you write it and slowly introduced her and other OCs that make them so enjoyable. Wonderful!

Thank you so much for this funny chapter. I really enjoyed being drawn in; it felt like I was right there beside her.

And poor Beach, getting shot in the butt with a paint ball rifle. Ouch. I'd be more angry about the shot in the rump than the broken collarbone. Dx

Loved it. More please? Heheh.

With loves, hugs and cookies,

Comix28 chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
Aww poor BH! I love the way he kept mentioning his very sore derrire. Poor nany. And the way Duke stayed so calm and sympathetic was too hilarious. I love love looooved it!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »