Reviews for The Little Medic That Could
susan chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
well it was a very good story! Life Line nearly told beach head that some one was after him. it good that Life Line remembered and kept his mouth shut. or he be joing beach head in the infirmary

well I hope beach head * ahem * got it in the end so to speak.

maybe low light will tip his next recruitsf for sniper training to get him in the behind...

please keep writtng ') ')
susan chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
Oh nice job! LOL I liked the part she nailed him in the rear end...

please keep writing more chapters... )
Psyk2 chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
ROTFLMAO! (pun intended)

Love it and can't wait for more. I don't know who to feel sorry for more - BH or Uban.
Karama9 chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
Nice chapter, worth the wait. I absolutely LOVE Beach Head being slightly loopy, but not enough not to know it. Loopy and pissy all at once... hilarious.

I have to admire Duke's patience in this one. He's going to have to start switching headache medicine soon for the stuff to still be effective.

I also really like how Beach "finds" volunteers for Lifeline.
Ghanie chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
Poor Beach! lol
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
He DOES need to buy stock in painkillers. I'm just saying. I'd own the controlling share of Bayer if I had Duke's job.

I can see the look on the greenshirt's faces if they were told that they had to go shoot Snake Eyes as a training mission. And I can see Snake, knowing perfectly well that he was in their sights, just glaring and DARING them to take that shot.

Heh. Hehheh. I am so writing that 'they get trank guns and have to train on them' sometime. Shooting Snake Eyes will be attempted. Shooting BeachHead will happen. Pain will also happen as a direct consequence of shooting BeachHead. It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Shooting. BeachHead. In. The. Ass.

Holy shit. I literally sprayed milk out of my nose at the "My ass hurts." And Painkiller! Beach is hilarious. Thank you for that.

I liked how Beach took it pretty well that he was a sniper IS training, after all...but was still pissed off enough that avoidance is recommended for about a week.

And Yay for Uban!
zenbon zakura chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
just try not to overdose yourself duke!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
Rather brilliantly played on Uban's part, though breaking Beach's collarbone and shooting him in the ass has had the effect of forcing the rest of the Pit to deal with a pissed Beach Head. Too bad Low Light can't ever sic any of his snipers after Sgt. Slaughter, though I imagine he'd be one of the ones to get irate and try to get revenge on the trainee.

I loved the part where Lifeline just 'randomly' showed up in Duke's office."Uh-oh! Look who randomly came to my office and happened to find you here, BeachHead." Loved it, as well as Duke thinking that he should invest in aspirin companies. Someone ought to just drive to the nearest Sam's Club or Cost Co and buy him aspirin in bulk for Christmas...and perhaps some bourbon. (Or not, we don't want to turn Duke into an alcoholic.)
Kai'ika95 chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
.Gosh. This story is pure genious. Wonderful plot. I love the way your fic flows and how it has virtually no bothersome grammar errors. Snake eyes used to be my favorite Joe, but now it's definitely Lifeline. You made my day. :)
Comix28 chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
O my. This chapter reminded me so much of myself and my friend. She wants to get us killed and go sky diving. Lol. ( I exaggerate, but I have a terrible fear of heights)

So I could picture myself as Uban and ol' Beach having to toss me out as well. I told my friend that even if the instructor strapped himself to me, you probably would still see a stream of yellow flying through the air.

Lifeline is one tough little cookie though. Hes adorable. I've said it before, but I love the way you make us notice and appreciate the characters that really don't get the attention they deserve. :o)

And I can't wait until the next chapter! Although I do fear for Uban's fictional life. Haha!
Helana Dreath chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
you had me laughing so hard that was pure genius
susan chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Oh good call for lowe light to pick beach head.. I bet he cheesed him off durring basic onein the base can't stand him not even mainframe! LOL! please keep writing ) )
cougartwolegs chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Your authenticity is exceptional. Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one. I knew it would be Beach target practice, I just knew it... This should be loads of fun.
Strapakai chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
You keep finding better stuff to put into this story!
Shooting Beach Head! That has the potential for disaster. I can not wait to see how it turns out.
N. Ockenfels chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Beach, training rookies in jumping out of planes fun ! (especially for Beachhead). And siccing Uban on Beachhead, oh oh ! She better be taking lessons from Snakeeyes about stealth. Very nicely done chapter. Thanks and I hope for the next one soon.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »