Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
Anna chapter 1 . 10/5
Pleaseeee, I need more! Don't give up!
jules0160 chapter 28 . 10/3
Wow... just wow. I can't believe how amazing this story is, and trust me when I say, you did it complete and total justice when you took on the task of carrying it on. I hope to see another update, but completely understand the delay. I wish you the best, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next time we hear from you!

(P.S. Maybe it's because I currently am running a fever and could be delirious, but I totally squealed on multiple occasions.)
pistonsfan75 chapter 3 . 10/1
Really hoping for an update soon. Please!? *puppy dog eyes*
PearlSnorlax chapter 27 . 9/28
Are you ever planning on updating this ever again? :c
Acceptable Gentlemen chapter 28 . 9/21
Oh my goodness! This is AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE!
bookgirl18 chapter 28 . 9/14
I really link this story, and can't wait to see what happens next. I also like the history!
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 9/11
eagerly awaiting another chapter! love this story!
Foxy redhead chapter 28 . 9/10
Oh my heck I love this story soooooooo much! How will Mulan explain to Sahng what happened to her in the terk camp?
AwesomeBri666 chapter 28 . 8/24
I love this amazing story! I know it's been a long time and I have little hope, but could you maybe update this story? It is truly amazing and I love it!
Duck chapter 28 . 7/25
seth 8627 chapter 28 . 7/21
Cruel, just cruel. Totally in love but you killing me with the cliffs
pistonsfan75 chapter 27 . 7/17
Yes! She gets to escape! I hope you continue this story after chapter 28. I just read this entire story in one day. I really like it.

I was hoping her and Shang would see each other again. Seems, from the head kisses he was giving her, that he's not gonna let go of her again very easily.

I'm very glad Luo Jin is finally truly dead. What a sorry excuse of a man.
pistonsfan75 chapter 28 . 7/17
Loving it so far!
Cynthia chapter 28 . 7/2
can you please make Shang's P.O.V. for this story? So good!
moraes.alm chapter 28 . 6/29
I open this story every day. I really love this fanfic and I need the next chapter. Please, please, please don't give up. Your story is too amazing and wonderfull for give up. I don't have any other story about my favorite Disney character and you write so good... Please, back to this story. Finish it... ):