Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
I NEED MORE!
maxerica4162 chapter 28 . 8/3
I need to know the outcome! This story is amazing!
TinPrincessOfEutopia chapter 28 . 8/1
How many reviews do you need to update? You're probably not waiting on reviews, you've probably been busy with life and set this story aside as I have with mine. I must admit that this is one of my favorite stories on FanFiction and to mirror other reviewers opinions, his is left on such a cliffhanger; they're finally reunited and all I want is for them to kiss and finally admit their feelings for each other!
Ahh you're writing is so fantastic and ur characterization of Mulan and Shang is perfect! Looking forward to future updates!
UPDATE
Please post another chapter! Love the story!
Arwan chapter 27 . 2/15
LOVE the story. Please update as soon as possible
KiraStorm chapter 28 . 2/12
Update already I'm dying to know what happens next! Damn it all I want at least a kiss!
Raw Pears chapter 28 . 2/7
This. This is one of the best fanfictions in the Mulan archive, and you have done an admirable job of continuing it. The historical notes were so fun to learn from, and I hope that you find the time to continue this story. What a cliffhanger! So, please, find the time to work on this, I really want to find out what happens!
Hopefully,
Raw Pears
Mako-clb chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
I like seeing the vulnerable side of Shang. There are moments in the film when you get those little glimpses, and I'm glad you kept that part of his character.
Mako-clb chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I really like the way you describe things. It strikes just the right balance of detail without going overboard.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Nicely done.
Aim1107 chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
I absolutely adore this story, do you have any intention to finish it?
Dwarrior chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
what? no, no,no,no,no you cannot just leave it like this. I've been reading this story in every spare moment available during this day... this is what I get for not checking if it's complete or not (pulling hair out dramatically). but seriously, we NEED to KNOW. how this friekin awesome story ends. brilliantly done. Cannot wait to see what else you've come up with. keep up the awesomeness...
Guest chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
This is the best Mulan fanfiction I've read. Please don't don't give up on it. I know it's been a REALLY LONG time since you've updated but seriously, this is way too good to leave unfinished.