Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
KiraStorm chapter 1 . 1/30
when will there be another update
Great story.
A disney lover chapter 8 . 1/3
That, and all of this, is pure awesomeness. I have never read any fanfic so detailed and accurate ever. This is beautiful work, and I applaud u greatly.
dootadoot chapter 28 . 1/1
Just caught up with this and I must say that I am enjoying it immensely. I do wonder though, what happened to Yao, Ling, and Chen Po? If they needed so many men why didn't those three veterans end up going? Maybe you'll be bringing them when you bring reinforcements?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
I barely it, the words made a movie and it flowed like magic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I love it. Really good
bookobsessive816 chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Are you going to update soon? I really like your story.
pistonsfan75 chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Still eagerly waiting for next chapter! :-(
Angel452 chapter 28 . 12/10/2015
What will happen next? Will their plan work? How will the rest of troops react to Captain Fa being alive? Was getting captured actually part of her plan? Will Mulan and Shang admit their feelings to each other? Please post more as soon as possible.
IronHidescannonlover chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Please update soon!
Jay chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
Please update! It's been so long and I know all of us who have been reading your story have been super patient! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I really want to know what happens next and I know a lot of other people do too! Also your story is wonderful! :)
Anna chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Pleaseeee, I need more! Don't give up!
jules0160 chapter 28 . 10/3/2015
Wow... just wow. I can't believe how amazing this story is, and trust me when I say, you did it complete and total justice when you took on the task of carrying it on. I hope to see another update, but completely understand the delay. I wish you the best, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next time we hear from you!

(P.S. Maybe it's because I currently am running a fever and could be delirious, but I totally squealed on multiple occasions.)
pistonsfan75 chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Really hoping for an update soon. Please!? *puppy dog eyes*
PearlSnorlax chapter 27 . 9/28/2015
Are you ever planning on updating this ever again? :c