Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
h34rt1lly chapter 28 . 5/1
Gah, I can't remember the last time I was this into a story. I love how realistic and accurate you've written this, it truly is fantastic. My only complaint is that you left such a cliffhanger to plague us until your next update xD
Lady Foxy Roxy chapter 28 . 4/29
OMG! I just found this and am in love with it. Please update soon.
PearlSnorlax chapter 28 . 4/28
I cant believe i havent read this until now. I started it a few days ago, and now i've finish it, (well, for now) Its just great, excelente, and i love all the details and actual historicals facts; the development of the characters, their relashionships its just perfect, and the OCs are great, and i love all the drama, and, and... AAHH Shang and Mulan are back together omg Please update soon, i love this! *-*
poumon chapter 28 . 4/1
looove this story!
alulumoraes chapter 1 . 3/26
Perfect story. Waiting for more. ️
Alulumoraes chapter 28 . 3/26
OMG! I love this fanfic. Pleaseeee, i want more. 3
lachicarebelde22 chapter 28 . 3/23
Moreeeee
Please keep writing i am desperate to find out what happens next
Katt chapter 28 . 3/19
Hey! So I really hope that you are planning on continuing! It isn't often that I love a story enough to post a review but I really like this one. Keep up the awesome work!
DisasterButterfly chapter 28 . 2/15
This story has completely and utterly left me awed, I truly hope you never end this story even though that would be impossible.
I'll be awaiting your updates.
Anidiot chapter 21 . 2/12
Do you still write fan-fiction if you still do tell me what do write about
Anidiot chapter 17 . 2/12
Great story
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 28 . 2/2
Please update as soon as possible!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 1/29
So, I have to admit, I cheated and read 'Towards the Setting Sun: Rage' and 'Towards the Setting Sun: Darkness' first, because I absolutely adore seeing things through Shang's POV. Those intrigued me, and now I look forward to reading this!

I know that the first 13 chapters aren't written by you, but I noticed something in this (as well as Rage and Darkness): there are a few small grammar errors, in regards to subject-verb agreement. For example, 'are your family here', when it should be 'is your family here'. As far as grammatical errors go, it's not that bad, and the rest seems great, but it's something to keep in mind. :)

I look forward to reading more!
Fantastic! I hope you update soon! But I know how crazy life can get. I haven't updated my fanfic (The Wood Orchid) in YEARS. I have grand plans for it yet I've lost time, motivation, and inspiration. Please don't let that happen with you. This is too great of a story. I love the slow build up to the romance between Mulan and Shang but the wait is agonizing! Best of luck!