Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
I know I’m a bit late but... Can you come back to this story and give it life again, I was really enjoying it!
anonymous chapter 28 . 8/16
in the next chap could you tell me whether or not she lost her virginity? if so to who? and i like this story
costella chapter 28 . 8/8
I've really enjoyed reading this story and hope you get to finish it some day :)
Claricello chapter 28 . 4/8
Please update this story, it's way too good to leave on a cliffhanger! This is my favorite Mulan fanfic out there, and we all need to know what happens!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/23
PLEASE UPDATE TOWARDS THE SETTING SUN I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Please please please with a cherry on top
trebleclefstories chapter 28 . 3/7
I love this story so much! I know it’s been 3 years but an update would be amazing! I read it all in basically one sitting and I can honestly say it’s one of my favorites fanfics or there. If you do not finish it, are you open to putting it up for adoption? PM if so!

-Lea
YuniX-2 chapter 28 . 2/17
Three years and no new chapter! :(
I’m so happy I found this story it is absolutely amazing and I hope you continue it! You truely are an amazing author!
BillaB chapter 28 . 1/10
I understand if you've been busy with your life, but please come back to this story!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2017
We need an update! Please!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
PLEASEEE update I'm begging you. This story is the best Mulan fanfiction ever written. You can't leave it on cliffhanger!
scrletvsn chapter 27 . 12/15/2017
I have been waiting for an update since 2015 and I'll keep waiting! This story is just the most amazing and unforgettable that I have read in all my life. I can't describe how I felt reading it and I'm really hoping for you to continue this. Towards the Setting Sun already has a huge story with the exchange of authors, so it worth to have an end.

I wish for you to be well and that you're updating for work and study issues and that you are perfectly healthy!

Thank you for this amazing story.
MLH chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
Is this story going to continue or is it done for the time being? Crossing my fingers for the former, it's the best one I've read in this fandom!
Monse.happy chapter 28 . 11/21/2017
Nooooooooo necesito mas, no lo dejes hasta aquí tengo fe en que lo continuaras, la historia es muy buena, la trama me atrapó por completo. Dale una oportunidad, tiene unos buenos datos históricos y se maneja muy bien el carácter de los personajes. Se ha convertido en una de mis favoritas
Guest chapter 28 . 11/8/2017
This is such an amazing story, too good to leave on a cliffhanger. Please update this! It's the best Mulan fanfiction in my opinion.