Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
Theekshana chapter 27 . 2/15
LOVE the story. Please update as soon as possible
KiraStorm chapter 28 . 2/12
Update already I'm dying to know what happens next! Damn it all I want at least a kiss!
Raw Pears chapter 28 . 2/7
This. This is one of the best fanfictions in the Mulan archive, and you have done an admirable job of continuing it. The historical notes were so fun to learn from, and I hope that you find the time to continue this story. What a cliffhanger! So, please, find the time to work on this, I really want to find out what happens!
Hopefully,
Raw Pears
Mako-clb chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
I like seeing the vulnerable side of Shang. There are moments in the film when you get those little glimpses, and I'm glad you kept that part of his character.
Mako-clb chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I really like the way you describe things. It strikes just the right balance of detail without going overboard.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Nicely done.
Aim1107 chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
I absolutely adore this story, do you have any intention to finish it?
Dwarrior chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
what? no, no,no,no,no you cannot just leave it like this. I've been reading this story in every spare moment available during this day... this is what I get for not checking if it's complete or not (pulling hair out dramatically). but seriously, we NEED to KNOW. how this friekin awesome story ends. brilliantly done. Cannot wait to see what else you've come up with. keep up the awesomeness...
Guest chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
This is the best Mulan fanfiction I've read. Please don't don't give up on it. I know it's been a REALLY LONG time since you've updated but seriously, this is way too good to leave unfinished.
theimpossiblegirl42 chapter 28 . 10/16/2016
I absolutely love this story. The Mulan fandom isn't very extensive, so a story like this is so great to see! I really hope that you'll update, I understand there are probably a ton of draws on your time, but this story is truly amazing!
centali chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
Yo. So.

I've literally been reading this fic since middle school (under several different pseudonyms so I don't even remember what names I reviewed under,) and for perspective, I'm in college now. And I just wanted to let you know I love this fic. True, at one time it got a little explicit for me, but I understand why you did it.

Now, I understand this fic was sort of passed down to you, but I want to let you know that you've done a remarkable job. I admire the lengths in which you went to make sure it's historically accurate while still remaining entertaining. No joke, you are the Hamilton of fanfiction.

So whether or not you continue this story, I just wanted you to know you did an outstanding job :)
Jay chapter 28 . 9/14/2016
Hey! It's been over a year and a half since you posted. Are you done with this story? That would be such a shame because the chapters that you have written are so compelling and damn well written. I hope you're in good health and write another chapter even if they are baby chapters I know your other readers are probably dyyyyying to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/10/2016
It's been quite some time since you updated, in fact it's been years. This story is absolutely brilliant, and I think that you owe it to yourself and your readers, and also the birth parent of the story to complete it. I think that you have it in you, and I'm counting on you to update soon. This is the best Mulan story out there, and I need some closure (and a kiss)! I'll be waiting…
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2016
This is too good to give up on, please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016