Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
Penelope Grace chapter 28 . 18h
Whoa... Oh, my gosh. This fanfic is awesome!
Poppy chapter 28 . 6/24
Can the prize for the 500th reviewer be a simple update?
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 6/18
Interesting and awesome start
firelass19 chapter 2 . 5/14
Very... in character. Actually, no, the characters are better. Not prancing around like the disney movie. Very... war-like. I love it! :)
Nooo don't abandon this pls update
ThinIceQueen chapter 28 . 4/25
I know it has been a long time since you have updated, but is there any chance you will finish this? I need to know what happens
McNuggets chapter 23 . 4/6
Great story! Really enjoying the plot line and the low key slow burn ShangMulan romance. I'm so sad for what Mulan has had to go through but I'm glad she's reunited with the Chinese army now (and still kicking butt). Looking forward to your next update! Thanks for sharing your story!
Noname212 chapter 28 . 3/29
This is amazing so good tell me you'll write more plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
InuyashaKagome101 chapter 28 . 3/29
Can you write more chapters of how this story will end? I love to see more Mulan and Shang's dramatic romance!
PearlSnorlax chapter 26 . 3/25
I really miss this fic :c Please update!
Exquirere chapter 28 . 3/16
This is amazing! I love how you have continued off brilliantly from another just as brilliant story! I am so saddened to see that this has not been updated in over a year, however, I am still holding on to the hope that it hasn't been abandoned! It is wonderful to see a portion of the history of my homeland portrayed so beautifully and adapted to one of my favorite movies. I am eagerly awaiting your anticipated next update!

~J. Zhou
Frostwave the Hybrid chapter 28 . 2/25
MORE PLEASE
Jay chapter 28 . 2/24
So it's been legit more than a year Dianne you have updated. Are you don't with this story cause I hope not it's so good! Please update soon or at least tell us if you're done with this story (which would hella suck cause this story is fucking AMAZING). Update pleaseeeeee! :)
Lu chapter 28 . 2/15
One year waiting update. Should I give up? I don't want to, but i'm hopeless.
And really sad. :/
Are you going to write more? God that the best fanfiction that I have ever read. Thank you