Reviews for Towards the Setting Sun
DisasterButterfly chapter 28 . 2/15
This story has completely and utterly left me awed, I truly hope you never end this story even though that would be impossible.
I'll be awaiting your updates.
Anidiot chapter 21 . 2/12
Do you still write fan-fiction if you still do tell me what do write about
Anidiot chapter 17 . 2/12
Great story
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 28 . 2/2
Please update as soon as possible!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 1/29
So, I have to admit, I cheated and read 'Towards the Setting Sun: Rage' and 'Towards the Setting Sun: Darkness' first, because I absolutely adore seeing things through Shang's POV. Those intrigued me, and now I look forward to reading this!

I know that the first 13 chapters aren't written by you, but I noticed something in this (as well as Rage and Darkness): there are a few small grammar errors, in regards to subject-verb agreement. For example, 'are your family here', when it should be 'is your family here'. As far as grammatical errors go, it's not that bad, and the rest seems great, but it's something to keep in mind. :)

I look forward to reading more!
Fantastic! I hope you update soon! But I know how crazy life can get. I haven't updated my fanfic (The Wood Orchid) in YEARS. I have grand plans for it yet I've lost time, motivation, and inspiration. Please don't let that happen with you. This is too great of a story. I love the slow build up to the romance between Mulan and Shang but the wait is agonizing! Best of luck!
Killerqueen97 chapter 1 . 1/20
I have read these chapters several times now and i still cant get enough. You are an amazing writer, i particular like the way you describe mulan and shang, they seem so human and you can easily put yourself in their position. I am especially looking forward to see their relationship evolve :). I also wanted to know if mulan will keep permanent damage from the torture ( like nightmares or panic attacks(im guessing here because i have no idea what an effect torture can have)) ? At last i really hope you stick with the historical battle, because (according to the history book) the outcome was great :P
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 28 . 1/16
...Wow. I am blown away by the spectacular writing and creativity that has gone into this fanfic. It brings a sense of both realism and surrealism, though the past couple chapters became very dark and terrifying, because it was so real and possible. This is outstanding and amazing, I am thoroughly impressed. Update soon! I want to read more and see Mulan and Shang's relationship go further!
Thank god I've been wanting another for soo long
Yes! Keep updating! I love this story!
CandyCops chapter 28 . 1/12
I can't wait for the new chapter! I hope its coming out soon! This story is so catchy it totally hooked me in right in the first chapter and usually it takes a while for me to like a story. You are doing great and I love the historical facts!
Lisa Cooper chapter 28 . 1/12
Well done! I still thank you for your historical note as well as the appearance of this chapter. I read it in the morning, and it was engizing for the day. Thanks.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 28 . 1/10
Omg this was amazing! I'm so glad you're back, this chapter was 110% worth the wait! :)
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 28 . 1/9
While the writing in this chapter was wonderful, I have to admit I was also a bit disappointed. Personally, I felt like the chapter ended too abruptly. Throughout most of this story, the relationship between Li Shang and Fa Mulan was slowly growing, and the conflict kept building and kept building but their relationship was still slow. It's like climbing uphill and then thinking you see the top when you still have a little bit of a ways to go (in metaphorical terms). Granted, I do know it's difficult to have a love or friendly relationship blooming in the middle of warfare, however I felt like this chapter would be reaching the big moment of their relationship. However, while I understand that they still have another battle to go, it would have been nice to see a more personal and more developed moment between the couple.
On a positive note, their relationship was growing a little more in this chapter! Li Shang normally wouldn't show love leaving battle, so the forehead kisses were a nice touch! Additionally, Mulan's character development! Holy! It's so nice to see her engage in full out battle, and sadly killing people, since it shows the horrible side of war and the type of warrior and Captain she has to become.
Hopefully you don't take my review as a flame, since I love this story, however I felt like this review wouldn't be truthful if I wasn't honest.
This was sooo good, although I must admit, the reunion was a bit disappointing. Could we pretty please have a private moment in the next chapter? That would be awesome. Again, this chapter was fantastic, as always. Update soon, please!