Reviews for Existence
written by shame chapter 7 . 6/1
Well, that was extreme. I usually really dislike when people twist my favourite characters in the way I can't relate to them, but it's like you've said before somewhere in your comment. You hate them and then you like them and all at once. I think it took me about three chapters to take it. To fully understand what are you trying to do here. This is one of the best stories I've ever read about wolfstar... and I can't say I like it. The characters were alive and so unbelievably disgusting and in the end, I was really scared about your meaning of Happy Ending, but it was so gripping! I was caught right in the beginning. I love your language and storytelling. And about the psychiatrist sessions... That was just refreshing and well written and I couldn't be really annoyed that it led the story away... Anyway, the last line made everything up for me. I felt like I shouldn't be giggling so stupidly, but again, it was them. And you completed it in so perfect way, honestly... it was funny and sort of happy and it concluded all madness and meanings of the whole story. So, resolution: I don't like the story too much even though it was original and captivating. I love your writing. Period.
Clau Calcetin chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
lizardsraccoon chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
I don't remember if I have reviewed this before or not but I reread it again and I just got to say this fanfic is amazing. I'm envious at your skill.
The characters were so well done especially Sirius with his insanity.
The ending is what really did it for me when Remus says "You're mine." Like is he going to be the crazy one now? It's so perfectly ambiguous. I love it!
I hope one day I can write this well.
aswonder chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
*blinks again*
What the heck did I just read? Whatever it was, it was brilliant
Brilliant, insane, confusing, intriguing, and completely different than anything I've ever read. And it didn't even have a happy ending. But I loved it.

I honestly don't know what to feel rn
Hana chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
By all means,do not stop it:)))
Hana chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
I think it suffices to say that up until this point I pity Remus.
Parnita chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Personally i love happy fluffy romcom stories! But sometimes u need to read a dark twisted insane story.. It makes u appreciate the light, darkness does that..
Obession, possession, insane, need, desperation.. Everything was there..
This was amazing to read.. It intense twisted dark i almost expected both to die.. But it ended happily(sort of)& i do love happy endings
ChiffonShock chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
Different lol. I liked the 'Gotham-ness', for lack of a better description. I see flashes of a lot of Batman characters in this piece (90s movies, not Bale); the split personalities of Two-Face in Sirius is the main one that jumps out though. Well done.
quirkymusings chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
Stunningly and wonderfully dark.
Llala chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Perfect prairing. Perfect story. Just perfect.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
OMG ! M in love with sirius .. Reading this was a pleasure . I take my hat off to you . What brilliance !
I am the Color of Boom chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Love this. So much.
natsuki23 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
This story was surprisingly sweet no matter how twisted it was. But maybe that was just because I myself am slightly twisted. Oh well, everyone is at some point in time. I love how Sirius says everyone is beautiful but their insides are ugly. How there are some who aren't like that.
her chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
omg. this is completely pyschotic . love it. u said that this was a fanfic made to make u hate the characters and oddly cry for them ad well . well u succeeded . my gosh I seriously hated Sirius in the fic he was a total and pitiful sick fuck but totolly mesmerizing u captured the craziness well. well done
NarwhalLover chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Great story, twisted but great!