Reviews for Existence
Llala chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Perfect prairing. Perfect story. Just perfect.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
OMG ! M in love with sirius .. Reading this was a pleasure . I take my hat off to you . What brilliance !
adVENTitiious chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Love this. So much.
natsuki23 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
This story was surprisingly sweet no matter how twisted it was. But maybe that was just because I myself am slightly twisted. Oh well, everyone is at some point in time. I love how Sirius says everyone is beautiful but their insides are ugly. How there are some who aren't like that.
her chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
omg. this is completely pyschotic . love it. u said that this was a fanfic made to make u hate the characters and oddly cry for them ad well . well u succeeded . my gosh I seriously hated Sirius in the fic he was a total and pitiful sick fuck but totolly mesmerizing u captured the craziness well. well done
NarwhalLover chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Great story, twisted but great!
NarwhalLover chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
" but I can't do sad endings"

Thank you! xD I really can't do sad endings either! And I like this concept. It's twisted, but interesting.
LadyAnalyn chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Definitely like one of those creepy movies they show on the Lifetime channel sometimes. But still, I enjoyed reading it. You are really very talented. And James is a good friend to put up with these lunatics when they should both be in rubber rooms. Come to think of it, Sirius might like a rubber room where he can bounce off the walls to his heart's content. Oh dear, don't let Sirius near a bouncy castle, he'd hog it to himself and make the little kids cry. Argh, dratted plot bunnies! Well, I gotta go help Remus get Sirius out of the bouncy castle. Yes, yes I am insane. ;)
TTFN
LadyAnalyn chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Now that you mention it, I picture Gollum in the role of Kreacher. Weird! Anyway, this is like one of those psychological thriller movies. Great job so far.
muse chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Not to nitpick but amber eyes do exist and are actually more common than green eyes
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
My, that was pretty disturbing but brilliant nonetheless!
wasps and frogs chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Holy fuck this was messed up and brilliant.
DarlingDobby chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
A disturbing yet well-written intriguing story. Brilliantly insane
blissedoutvixen chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Whoa. This story was one disturbing trip. Fascinating and horrible. Very well written. It had me on the verge of tears half the time and disturbed the other half.
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is fascinating so far. Bizarre, but fascinating.