Reviews for Sick Day
nogigglingmajor chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Loved it! Any possible sequel?
storylover18 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Awww...that was absolutely AWESOME! I "aww"-ed out loud. I loved it :D

You should def. continue this ASAP!
bones35 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
This was excellent. A terrific short story of intimacy. You've capture his devotion to Brenna. Loved it!
cmf227 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Wow. I loved this. Very sweet, just.. beautiful. Oh, and I loved that you had Brennan reading Harry Potter to Parker.. I LOVED being read to as a kid, and the kids I used to babysit for loved it as well. Beautiful!
4kitty101 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
great job
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Aww, so cute so far! BB baby making just makes me smile, lol. Even talking about it. Keep it up!
phoenix008 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
aww i loved reading this!
softballerr4 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
wow I love this story! it's soo good! very in-character like i said before. I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ON THE SHOW! :)
readingtothemoon chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I love how she analyzed having a baby. ONly Bones would be able to ananlze something as children. anyway,this was a really good story.
Kate56 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
I really wish there was more to this. Not the actual baby part but more of the intimate conversation. That is one of the best parts of the show and you captured it perfectly.

Very enjoyable read.
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sequel?

continuation?

something?

pls?

:) loved it too much. and I'd really like to see where it goes from here.

very good, if not a bit out of character. but in this case it was perfect. i wouldn't change a thing.
Graffigraphy chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Well-captured characters plus good writing... nice work!
bonetrek chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Aw!
BCWh chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
In the words of Brittany Spears..

"Gime Gimme More, Gimme More, Gimme More!"

Love this story.

PLEASE CONTINUE

BonesFreakk3
doresz chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
What a great story! Finally one where Brennan doesn't suddenly have a personality change and turns into Martha Stewart. The way you wrote it, now that I can see happening! Parker's a great kid, as always, and you make me like Rebecca.

I could read many-many chapters from this BB universe. :)