Reviews for Blue Skies and Sunshine
RosesAndRavens chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
This one. Is my favorite.
Jeslie chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
You have such a gift for dialogue. I can hear every word in the characters' voices. Wonderful work!
XC chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is just the cutest thing and so beautifully written and in character.
LoveMyOtp chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I love this chapter
TiaNaveen chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
That was so cute
MidnightRosebud chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
All your little stories were short and sweet :) And thank you for the more extended vocabulary at times!

Thank you for the read - I hope you keep writing!
andwe'llallfloaton chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Romance and Musicals chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
Okay, so this is the first The Princess and the Frog fic I've ever read, and I absolutely love it! You've managed to keep both Tiana and Naveen perfectly in character. And every single chapter is so sweet that I feel like my heart's going to explode. I love the chapters with Charlotte too. She's so funny. I really, really love her. Fantastic job!
calicar chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Everything was ABSOLUTELY wonderful. I loved Naveen's snarky comments and Tiana's eye-brow-raising attitude. My absolute favorite. I do hope you write more of them together3
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 23 . 4/2/2011
All done :(
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Did I enjoy this cause of hormones? Probably.
rebeccasaurus chapter 23 . 3/26/2011
This is so wonderfully perfect. They're exactly as I pictured! I could clearly hear their voices in my head as I read. You're a wonderful author!
poyntersally chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
I really liked all of your oneshots. Why did you stop? Is there any chance you will continue?
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
Naveen should ease up on them layers of clothes sue to it being really hot and its summer for crying out loud!

I would have passed out quickly from the blazing heat!

I have read your stories and was fascinated with them all!

So great work!