Reviews for Blue Skies and Sunshine
Rose7 chapter 1 . 6/28
I have read this so many times since discovering it, and though you must know by now how wonderful it is, I feel compelled to join the chorus anyway. The situations, the dialogue, the pitch perfectness of it all... I can see it and hear it in my head as clearly as the film itself. Thank you so much for writing it!
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 2/22
3 3 sweet
5livelaughlove5 chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
FAVE
5livelaughlove5 chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
I remember reading this 7 years ago...crazy
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
This one. Is my favorite.
Jeslie chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
You have such a gift for dialogue. I can hear every word in the characters' voices. Wonderful work!
XC chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is just the cutest thing and so beautifully written and in character.
LoveMyOtp chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I love this chapter
TiaNaveen chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
That was so cute
MidnightRosebud chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
All your little stories were short and sweet :) And thank you for the more extended vocabulary at times!

Thank you for the read - I hope you keep writing!
andwe'llallfloaton chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Amazing:)
Romance and Musicals chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
Okay, so this is the first The Princess and the Frog fic I've ever read, and I absolutely love it! You've managed to keep both Tiana and Naveen perfectly in character. And every single chapter is so sweet that I feel like my heart's going to explode. I love the chapters with Charlotte too. She's so funny. I really, really love her. Fantastic job!
calicar chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Everything was ABSOLUTELY wonderful. I loved Naveen's snarky comments and Tiana's eye-brow-raising attitude. My absolute favorite. I do hope you write more of them together3
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 23 . 4/2/2011
All done :(
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Did I enjoy this cause of hormones? Probably.