Reviews for Look Who's Stalking
aphasia chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
ahhhhhh noooo unfinished! agh!

call it parody if you like, but this story is excellently written and for all the snark, has less cliches than some I've read, honestly. (Of course we never got to see the big vanilla scented reveal so I could be convinced to change my mind about that.) Wins hands down for the angsty-ist crack fic ever, but for all that I giggled often and sincerely. Inspirational words of the day- it's never too late to finish a WIP, never ever. Just a random thought that ocurred to me, don't know why...
Darkfaerie18 chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Hey, I love this story! I couldn't stop laughing at Spike dancing, I must have reread it about ten times! I also loved D'Hoffryn's: "Indeed. Mountain freshness and hospital wards. How could I have imagined you needed any supernatural assistance with such weapons at your disposal?" So funny! Thanks for writing xx
RebellingPansies chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Amazing and so so so funny! Even if you're not continuing this, I appreaciate what you do have up. I couldn't stop laughing! Fantastic job!
Lirazel chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Damn. I love this. A lot. It's crack, sure, but it also manages to be so Buffy and so Spike. It looks like perhaps it's been abandoned(?), though I sincerely hope not. Either way, I enjoyed the hell out of what we got. It's all delightfully weird and fantastic.
JennyLayne chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
This story is just amazing! You are very clever with your quippy goodness. Please update, (I am here from a rec from LJ from blackfrancine!)
dove5dove chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Fantastic story. Hope you update soon. Love the characterizations and humor.
devilscrayon chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Sent here by blackfrancine. LOVING the character voices here, Buffy's internal monologues are pitch perfect. I have always loved D'Hoffryn, and am super glad to see him making appearances. I cannot wait to see what happens next so please keep writing :)
spike'smate chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
very good story PLEASE UPDATE SOONEST
Mrs.Alex.Gaskarth123 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
You really need to update! This is like one of my fave stories and you haven't updated in a long time!
strangeasangels chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Well, its the end of the semester and I finally had time to sit down and take up a new fanfic, and I have to say, you have me hooked yet again. I love Spike, I love Buffy, I love how well you captured their personalities, and most of all I just love the fact that they're together again! Can I pay you to just write fanfiction for me?
spiffyperson chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
You write them well, you write them quirky. I hunger for more.
BlackFrancine chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
Hi. I love this story. Your Buffy voice is genius. She's so snarky and funny and with the shoving down of her emotions-Gah! it's pretty much perfect. And the Spike voice is great too. There a few lines of his that are just so spot on, I almost can't believe they're not from the show (the Del Monte demon line gets me every time-which is like 3 or 4 times, by the way. Sometimes after reading a fic with a really bad Buffy voice, I come back to this story to cleanse my pallet and recalibrate my meter. So, yeah, I've reread this a couple of times.). And D'Hoffryn! The line about Spike's rapier wit... sigh. Just perfect.

Anyway, you're just brilliant. And this is so ridiculously entertaining. I can't wait to read the rest. I just found this story a few months ago, and I was so bummed because I figured you'd put it away never to come back. And even in its incomplete state, it was still one of my favorite fics. So, I'm jumping with joy now that you're working on it again! Did I gush too much?
Me chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
post soon please!
Lola Stang chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
update... update!... PLEASE UPDATE!

Love this fic and i sincerely hope you haven't forgotten about it :)
AngelzRule33 chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
I love it! Please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »