Reviews for Foreseen Events
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 2/25
Awesome start
ohtobeyoung chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Moral is, never bet against the Pixie.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Loved Carlisles comment.
prettyflour chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
That my dear was stellar. I just love it when Bella rips off body parts! (If you enjoy that as well, check out my fic 'My Shiny Freak'. There are limbs aflyin!)
prettyflour chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Why are these crazy vamps always making the doors explode into tiny shards and barreling into sitka spruces? Have they no coordination? Not that I'm complaining because this is some damn funny stuff.

Oh! and that last line? HEElarious!
prettyflour chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love this Carlisle! It made me snort when he called them little shits. That is my kind of Carlisle, for sure!

I have an OOC Carlisle in my fic, My Shiny Freak (hint hint wink*
TashaTeacup chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Carlisle came stomping into the room, attired in black leather pants and a dog collar. "Would you little shits kindly stop bickering and shut the hell up?..."

Oh God, this is so wrong and so twisted... yet, at the same time, so funny.
ASKreader chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
ROTFLOL.

You really do the tongue-in-cheek thing well.
Dil9 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
That was extreme! You really got me laughing throughout the story!.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I have a huge problem writing humor on its own, never find parody so I have to say, you are a GENIUS. So is this. I love Charlie being changed stories so loved that, and him being Jasper's best friend (and the suck and swallow line, that's priceless) and Bella's reign of terror. Fantastic :)
Mimozka chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Holly Cow! O.o

I don't think I have laughed so much in my entire life! XD XD Is it very weird of me to love this Edward and cannon Edward (along with your Edward)? I don't usually like parodies, especially when they are twilight related, but this thing rocks! How does Bella get her chipper shredder though?
JackieJay chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
omg carlise lol
bmthespian chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Too funny
Heatherp chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
i have to saqy i have loved all of your stories that i have read.
dr3 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010