Reviews for Being There
LaraSGCLena chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Oh you do write canon so well milady ;). I swear they should've hired you on the series sigh. there is not a fanfic of you that I don't like! You've got a gift that for sure!
rezmutt chapter 18 . 7/27/2010
i like how the story revolves around the infirmary. it's a unique perspective and is very well done. each time is different.
KTarra chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
great series!

Thought about doing one Sam's pov of watching jack get hurt?
helen carter chapter 18 . 4/15/2010
really good cant wait foe more (if there is more)
DKateri chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
That was such a lovely chapter. I really wish we could have seen something like this on the show.
samfan9 chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
My first time following this story and I really enjoyed it. I like indulging in a little gentle Sam whumping once in a while so your treatment is just right. My only grouse is each chapter is so short. Just when one is having fun, it ends. LOL! I can't wait to see your treatment of Line in the Sand. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
LadyMo chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
Nice chapter. I could see Jack getting more grey hairs faster than normal from this. I pictured him sleeping next to her in that small infirmary bed making sure he give her enough room and keeping her close. Like I said nice.

:-)
froggy0319 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Loved the title to this one as seeing them gravitate to each other even in sleep is better than dreams :)
BettyHall223 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Beautiful chapter. They're just so good for each other.
gater62 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
I loved, loved, loved this chapter. You really should write more fluff! You are so good at that genre. I especially loved the line about "speaking geek". LOL!
mia66 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Oh! I love you!

everytime I get a message alert from you and this foc i can't wait to read it and walk back the memory lane path of this so miss and favority show.

it's like visiting old friends and after the visit you have to leave; thought a bitter sweet deperture it leaves you smiling.

so thanks for that.
steadfast chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Maybe I would have liked seasons 9 and 10 if you had been writing them. Thanks.
LadyMo chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
In their position I would hate phone calls too. Always he will come and make sure she is fine. Make sure that if she needed anything he was there to help. People spoke a long time ago and everything is fine. When he stops coming is when people will speak again.

:-)
PatriciaS chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
Nice one and very touching. Thanks for sharing them
BettyHall223 chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
I have liked every one of these chapters. Good job.