Reviews for Being There
Thors Mom chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
really well done. Thanks for sharing
froggy0319 chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Only for her would be fly all the way back to Colorado...and I love it :)
sammie77 chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
These are excellent! Really enjoying them - please keep 'em coming!
gater62 chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
And I thought this was end fluffily! I should have known better! It was so good! I loved Sam's joke in the infirmary.
Ellie 5192 chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
That is so cute Sad for them, and the situation regarding their relationship is a bummer (just in general), but that one moment was just... right. Sweet and sad and RIGHT.

Well done!
pointoforigin chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
no cameras in the elevator? nice! :-)
DKateri chapter 16 . 2/27/2010
Have really enjoyed the last few chapters. Disentangle was wondefully done and thought your take on the National Treasure line in Lodgement was perfect.
LadyMo chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
So true, now is all one really have and all that mattered. It is hard to finally be together then have it taken away. Sam will always be his. Jack will always be hers. This helps in long distance relationships.

Ellie 5192 chapter 16 . 2/25/2010
BRILLIANT dialogue. Fantastic use of the National Treasure reference, and the way in which you turned it around was just great.
Zoser chapter 16 . 2/25/2010
All we really have is now. And now I'm going to shovel some snow! Your Sam and Jack now seems so much better!
froggy0319 chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
Squee :) OK this reader is officially a happy camper seeing them in a hotel room together ;) Guess where my mind just!
Ancient Galaxy chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
Well I totally loved this story ! *Offers cookie*
flower pot girl chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
It has all been good but the last 2 chapters were especially lovely. Are you planning one for after the episode where Sam gives Cam her password as she thinks she is going to die(late and brain asleep so cannot remember the name)?
Nynaeve506 chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
Woohoo :) Loved it!
leiasky chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
Oh this was a beautiful chapter. I can see the events and conversation going exactly like this and would loved to have seen RDA and AT act it out.
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »