Reviews for Being There
pointoforigin chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
The chapters are getting better and better. Could it be because Sam and Jack are getting closer and closer. ;-)

I guess they weren't that hungry for food after all, since they let the food get cold. o)
BlindingFirefly chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
My friggin' gosh, I love this story! Your perspectives of Jack are awesome. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
BettyHall223 chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
I like your ending much better than what we saw in the episode. Very good and well written.
sheenabeena chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
"He'd forgotten it was even possible to feel this way. In the depth of his despair, he'd almost forgotten it was possible to feel anything else at all." I adore that line! Anyway, lovely finish to the series. Great job! Can't wait to see more of your stuff! :)
LadyMo chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
Wow that was great. The show never pictured what he did after she went down to say good-bye to Jacob but I like your version. They left alot up in the air and hinted at things which sometimes is good and sometimes bad. I like yours because it fits perfectly with the show. They could have written that end and it would have taken from nothing. They have showed before Jack comforting Sam.

:-)
Hockey17 chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
Another wonderful chapter - can't wait for the next - keep that keyboard tapping!
BecauseHeLives chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
I like the last chapter a lot. Good ending, very fitting all around.
VGWrighte chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
That was sweet. It seems like you got back to your original premise. A lot of the intermediate chapters seemed a little forced, but this one was very natural.
gater62 chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
That was beautiful Jenn! This is how the scenes we didn't see played out!
Moosepath01 chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Well done.
leiasky chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
I could so see RDA saying her name and then enveloping her in his arms. Really, no other words are needed. Everything between them has always been expressed in their eyes.

Nicely done!
Ellie 5192 chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
Perfect, wonderful, amazing resolution. So accurate to what we saw in the show, and so true to them, and so underplayed that I just loved it.

Very very good. Great. Can't wait for more!
froggy0319 chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
You had me crying at the end of this one, but it was so perfect. Just wish we could have saw this scene - we were robbed, we were robbed :)
Nynaeve506 chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
:: sniffles :: So ANGSTY and yet so sweet. :: sniffles ::
Ellie 5192 chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Poor Jack! You really portrayed his mixed feelings, and his anguish very well. Very Jack. I hope he gets better.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »