Reviews for Being There
froggy0319 chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
He so does not like being the man and on the other side without his team :(
steadfast chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
I enjoyed your story. Thanks.
PatriciaS chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Love these chapters and the reactions from Jack especially this one. Thanks for sharing.
gater62 chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Oh golly, poor Jack! Love this pov!
BettyHall223 chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
If he doesn't go see her soon, Sam will be wondering why.
BettyHall223 chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
Good chapter but I don't want Jack to have a broken heart.
gater62 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
That is just so dang sad! I hate how Jack is torturing himself this way!
froggy0319 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
How sad, I know how much he wanted to go see her :(
Ellie 5192 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Aw ( Jack going AWOL is so sad. You write it brilliantly, and very in character, but man it's sad. The one thing I couldn't stand about the 'uber-angst' era of Stargate was the personal distance between these two.

You do it great justice, even if I hate reading it. Well done! Eagerly waiting more!
LadyMo chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
He is trying to move on and not doing a bad job. He just needs to realize that maybe not visiting her helps him somewhat dela with it but it might send Carter a different message. He should explain his actions to her. If I remember correctly he is not good at that and neither is she. They decide what they should do and just do it, at least when it comes to the other person.

mia66 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
All I can say after reading this chapter is ouch!

I hate to see them like this I hate the frat rules! they were meant to be together (back then)

As always a terrific chapter full of emotions and desperation:)
LadyMo chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
How could he think she would not want to see him. Like he said he is her friend and friends do visit each other in the infirmary. They both need the comfort he brings. For someone who does not know whatto say in those situations he is very good at comforting his friends when needed.

LadyMo chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
How he would give her up so she could be happy with someone else, have a life with someone else. That did hurt and he would find out later that the hurt does not go away or become easier. Even though she never married Pete and he eventually went to Washington the show left it in the air about those two, basically to your own imagination.

froggy0319 chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Oh I feel so bad for Jack, cause I can really see him feeling this way over the whole Pete debacle ;)
Zoser chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Poor loyal Jack.

Now this is going to sound silly but the line 'Jack went to go fill his tray' struck me as so sad. This was all he had to nourish himself with - food, sometimes, is a poor substitute for love.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »