Reviews for Fun with Christmas Carols
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Loved this whole story and the last part was adorable as Chlollie and kids could only be.
newbatgirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMG, this is hot. I love that song. Always wanted to see it used well in a fic. Well done.

You're awesome.
vampout chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
all of these stories were amazingly brilliant, i was almost crying in 'santa baby' and 'ill be home for christmas' was like so amazing i was biting my nails in anticipation! you are a fantastic writer, well done!
campbti chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
loved the whole series loved the way you used the different songs. loved the part about the whos from whoville getting drunk in the second story. really liked the kids in the last one all in all completely excellent.
smallville624 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
aw, this was such a cute story! I loved it! another great story! Thanks! :D
smallville624 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
WOW is all I have to say. I love this one. It was so cute! and the way you used it, very unique. Great Job!
Reader1981 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Really enjoyed Santa Baby, could not sit down and read it through in one sitting, but enjoyed the anticipation.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
LOL! These were absolutely adorable! I loved each and every one!
Delylah chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
This is so cute...I laughed out loud in several places - Robbie's description of drinking the coffee is hilarious! The shoe bit in the first chapter was awesome, and I love how you worked the lyrics into these stories. Best proposal ever, even after Lois nearly ruined it!
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Very cute. Loved your Queen kids.
tvchick81 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Such a wonderful story! I just finished reading all the four chapters and now I wish there were many more!
CaseyQueen chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
soo cuteĀ”

just a question is stella the middle sister?

just to know )
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
loved it
Miranda Aurelia chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
This was so cute! That and I loved how Chloe and Oliver are one step ahead of their kids, despite what their children might think!
pensoul chapter 4 . 12/25/2009