Reviews for Real
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Wish you had continued the story.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So sad. So utterly sad.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
aww i liked this - its truer to vala cos i dont think she would really have just taken that whole speech from daniel without doing anything
Anna chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Wow, this was great! I can't believe it was your first fic!
SciFiSiren2 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This was good! I liked the way you added to the original scene and thought you did a great job. I wanted the story to keep going. GOOD JOB! :)
1477166 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Wasn't bad at all!

I liked it.

Very nice.
Myrle 16 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
awsome!

i was actually sad to see it end!

but awsome job!
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i love it!

i mean, i always thought vala would one day break down and cry, and i like how you did that. great job! keep it up!
MONEBUDDHA chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I loved it. Daniel was really harsh in that scene. I wish he had been able to really see what he did to her and not have gotten forgiven by her so easily. I don't know, that's just me.
Oldlibrn chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I think that you did an excellent job. I like your extention of the original scene. I have to admit that I expected you to give Vala that 'messing with me' line.
ispksarcasm chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Not a bad twist on that scene.

I like it. Your writing style is nice too.

Good job!
Hao chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
That's sweet :)
acer-sigma chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I rather like this interpretation of how the Unending scene could have gone. It would have given Daniel an even deeper look at the way his words affected Vala.

One thing though, his '“You better not be messing with me.”' statement I think would have been really inapropriate with these circumstances. Given Vala's emotional state, I could probably see her doing to him what she did to the punching bag.