Reviews for Blue Sharingan
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
...
Yolusa chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
the tragedy of romeo and juliet: naruto version
Im.An.Angel.With.A.Shotgun chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was amazing. I love how hinata went to the akatsuki. I loved how her atitude changed and how she fulfilled her last mission with itachi. The ending was tragic but fitting for the both of them. Great job. C:
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
sad :(
Some black guy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Not bad
Thank you for killing Sakura chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Crap, I wish you hadn't killed them off. I really wanted you to continue this. It was very well written.
Lady Kayo chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
The story seemed rushed but good concept
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh that's so sad, yet happy none the less.

A great story none the less Thank you
Sakidatta No Yoru chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ok I really liked this story I don't tend to read the pairing of Hinata Itachi but this story was very good, you have the emotions of hinata perfect well done x
kir2chtein chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Such a sad but BEAUTIFUL story. I loved the way you made the Akatsuki members seem like they actually had hearts and weren't so bad once you got to know them. All in all a Great Story ang I give you two thumbs up:)
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
ah so sad! It's a romeo and juliet ending :( I liked the story though :) Good job! I really enjoyed reading it :)
Lukala chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
8( *sniff sniff*

good story :')
KagomeMarie chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Awe that made me want to cry
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Whoa that was a very Shakespearean and tragic ending. There was a lot to like about your story and I think the blue sharingan was interesting. Itachi was a bit ooc and too nice at times and Hinata too blood thirsty to be the Hinata I am used to. Anyway, I still liked it regardless of those facts. I thought you did especially well with the beginning. Good job.
firegoat chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
O.O

gotta admit i was half expecting sasori to say the antidote would kick in now...

damn you romeo and juliet

ish tragic, though too much going on in such a short time (words)