Reviews for Born Ready
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Puck's a badass, a totally aloof badass. Love this!
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
:D Cute!
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
:D

*le happy sigh* I always love a good coming-out-to-the-school Puckurt fic. Makes my day. :) Thanks for making this one!

Raylie
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I like.

I like very much.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
perfection. funny, sweet, just all around wonderfulness.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
It was so cute :D

Kisses from Argentina!
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Yes, just yes. Puck was so in character it was like I could have been reading the manuscript. I love how you added the Rachel thing, too.
poxmaker chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
For half a second there I though Puck was telling the guy to go slushie Rachel instead. XD Which would've actually been very Puck-like. But I do like it this way, too.

Yes Puck, dignified and aloof. Because shoving someone up against a locker is very dignified, and threatening to beat the living carp out somebody is extremely aloof. Well, for Puck it is, anyway. Probably as dignified and aloof as he gets. XD

How can Kurt not like grape? Grape is, like, a staple flavor. Like cherry, and bubblegum. XD

I liked this one as well-especially because one of those damned football players finally got but in their place. 'Bout time.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Loved this! And Puck's threatening speech? Sexy as all get out.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my god, that was adorable :D
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
“What flavor is it?”

“Grape.”

Puck looked over his shoulder casually at Kurt, who shrugged.

“Not a fan.”

“Okay. Well listen, jerkwad, my friend Rachel over there really likes grape, so you’re lucky. Instead of pouring this over your own head, you’re going to go give it to her with best wishes to her and both her dads. And tell the rest of our pathetic little friends that the first asshole to dump a slushie on anyone in Glee Club gets a free snow cone to ice his black eyes the next day. Am I clear?”

Simmons nodded fearfully, and Puck dropped him. He scampered away. Puck proffered an arm to Kurt, who grinned and wrapped his hands around it.

“So was that aloof enough?”

“Oh yes. You didn’t get caught up at all.”

Oh, I think I LOVE YOU. That was one of THE best Puck Moments in history.

I love it, because whenever I write Puck trying to stick up for Kurt, it ends up with Kurt being the one sticking up for Puck. :) This just makes me smile, A LOT. I look like a smiling loon at the moment.

LOVE IT.
chuantilly chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OMFG, so f cute. I really loved how Kurt was so happy, I almost cry!
Ai Linna-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
it is really wonderfull to imagine puck and kurt walking into school holding hands, isn' it? they are soo cute! and puck really was allof...hehe. love ths fic
debraelq chapter 1 . 12/13/2009