Reviews for Origo
CoreOfLove chapter 12 . 4/3
I must say I actually thought it would be Voldemort, who would be the new DA teacher, from the way Draco reacted at first and by what was told about Voldemort being happy, so it really surprised but I think it is great that Moony can be their teacher again, I really love this story sooo good :D
eris8656 chapter 18 . 3/27
well its been a long time since an update but I hope you come back to it! its sooooooo good!
rakely chapter 18 . 1/22
I love this story! Quite a bit different from other FF I have read. I love the dynamics of the story and the characters. Please update soon! I have been waiting for a bit.
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
SOOOOOOOO MUCH FLUFFY! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!
katelaina1717 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Hope this gets updated soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Update please this is amazing your a genius i love this book
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Love it sooo muchhh moree pleasee
cattocracy chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I've read this story for the 3rd time and I'm sad to see there are no updates. I hope you haven't given up on such a wonderful piece of work. I think I'll read your others to occupy myself for now. Hope to see an update soon! :)
littlesprout chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh no. I went on your profile and it says you last updated a story a few weeks ago! That means that you have not given up fanfiction like I assumed. So you will sit your behind down and finish this story! Yes? Yes. We're agreed. Now, get to it then. Find some inspiration because I have to know what is going on with Charlie or I might die. Go. Start writing. Like now.
Akuyosei chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
i love this story. been following your other story my one and only for a long time now, so i know little about slow updates from what you have mentioned. found this story on adult fanfiction and recognized the authors name. just started reading harry potter yaoi. i know you have a lot on your plate but i hope this story will continue!
Gigimagic chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Haha 'got to go to church' followed by 'draco in a bdsm outfit'
Oh ya they go hand in hand :P
I love how inocent 'we have cookies' is then it became a party, playboy, santa suit etc... Luv it
DreamingDragon37 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
[Draco] then turned to look at Harry with a small smile. "Shall we get started then?" he asked, rubbing his hands together.

awww, why do I find that sooooo sweeeet? it ... just...IS.
nt2mentiondapinchas chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
good story
animeluv96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Please write more! I really like this story :) what happened to Ginny? I don't like her so you don't have to include her in the story I'm just curious as to how her insanity has progressed seeing as her supposed "boyfriend" is gay and mated to his school rival _ anyways! Please continue the story you are a really good author