Reviews for Two Bricks Short and a Few Cards Shy
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I, like DG, would also like to know why Cain's been avoiding her and his friends.
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I know it's been forever since you've updated, but DAMN. This story has some serious potential, and i do wish you'd add something to it. Though i do understand that Real Life must (usually) come first. )

Love your work, especially your PotC, Pacifier, Alice and Tin Man stuff. We seem to sail the same ships, and it's always a joy to find someone else on the same brainwave as me. I won't hold my breath, but i will cross my fingers every now and again when i open my inbox.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The very first line set me into a fit of unbecomming giggles that ecalated throughout the fic ending in a somewhat inhuman squeel of excitment... alas then I noted the last update date which was several moths ago.

I really hope you intend to keep this fic going or it might just burst me into little pieces of sadness.

That said - well written really - I hope you'll be updating soon.

Cudos on pulling the different miniverses together. Puzzled them together better then syfy initially did with them apart.
cflat chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This really is an interesting idea. It would be great to see this continued.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
oh man this looks like it has some serious potential my dear! I hope you haven't abandoned it.. the plot possibilities seem endless. I look forward to the next chapter!
Alice Lee Anne Beckett chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Love it! Wondefully written and great transissions. Hope to hear more from you soon enought..
Danibat chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh I love this! It's very intriguing and I hope to see more of it soon. I can't wait to see where it's going.
librarymouse chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Nice start. Can't wait to read more.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This sounds interesting!

Are you planning on continuing it?
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Now this certainly sounds interesting _
Hcatty chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh... I like this plot bunny...
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I am intrigued... (_)
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You're the first person to go with this, but I'd've thought authors would be swarming to it!

C ya!

~
D. W. Tyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is good. Of course, it was only a matter of time before someone cross-overed both these phenomenal Mini-Series. I would suspect that it's only a matter of time before they come up with a updated version of Perter Pan. It would be great if they did. Anywho, to end this review, I'll just say this: MORE!
FaithfulELF chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I was hoping someone would do a Tin Man/Alice crossover! And just my luck, I find someone who can actually write! Yay! Hope you plan to update soon!